How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Finishing Touches / Shop Till You Drop / shop by city
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
17-09-2006
  46
rising star
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 109
When's the best time to go to Italy and where should I go?

Please help me out!

  Reply With Quote
 
18-09-2006
  47
scenester
 
Thorin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Milan
Gender: homme
Posts: 58
Quote:
Originally Posted by strawberrywater
When's the best time to go to Italy and where should I go?

Please help me out!
Spring or also early Autumn. Summer is a bit hot, and winter, expecially in northern Italy, it's quite cold.
You can visit Milan, Venice, Florence, Siena, Rome, Naples, on of the big lakes [Garda or Maggiore]...there are so many things to see!

  Reply With Quote
18-09-2006
  48
scenester
 
Thorin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Milan
Gender: homme
Posts: 58
They're not announced yet, but they're different from area to area.
Last year in Lombardy (where Milan is) they're from January 5th, in Lazio (with Rome) they were from January 14th.

  Reply With Quote
18-09-2006
  49
rising star
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 109
Thank you!

Is it true that Italy only has sales in January and June/July?
Is the outlet shopping in/around Florence still worth it if you don't go during sales season?

  Reply With Quote
18-09-2006
  50
scenester
 
Thorin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Milan
Gender: homme
Posts: 58
Quote:
Originally Posted by strawberrywater
Thank you!

Is it true that Italy only has sales in January and June/July?
Is the outlet shopping in/around Florence still worth it if you don't go during sales season?
Yes, only in January and July. Around Florence there are some outlet:
The Mall
Luxury factory outlet centre with the very top labels:Gucci, Giorgio Armani, Sergio Rossi, Yves Saint Laurent, Bottega Veneta, Loro Piana, Agnona, Tod's, Hogan, La Perla group, Salvatore Ferragamo, Ungaro, Ermenegildo Zegna, Valentino and others
Via Europa 8, Leccio/Reggello (Florence), tel.: +39 055 8657775

I Pellettieri d'Italia
Prada outlet
Localitą Levanella, Montevarchi (Arezzo) tel.: +39 055 91901

Fendi
Fendi outlet (clothes, perfumes, shoes and more)
Via Giuseppe Di Vittorio 9, Rignano sull'Arno (Florence), tel.: +39 055 834981

Dolce &Gabbana
Dolce &Gabbana outlet
* Localitą Santa Maria Maddalena, Pian dell'Isola/Incisa Valdarno (Florence) - Tuscany -tel.: +39 055 8331300

  Reply With Quote
19-09-2006
  51
windowshopping
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Gender: femme
Posts: 21
Grazie for the info, Thorin!

I'll be in Rome January 19-20 and Florence January 21-February 3, so hopefully I'll catch the sales.

  Reply With Quote
19-09-2006
  52
windowshopping
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Gender: femme
Posts: 21
Quote:
Originally Posted by diorhommefan
Guys..
I'm sure many of you have visited the Prada house of worship... the outlet.. and the Mall (Gucci)

It's actually very close to Florence.

for those who have visited...
Have you taken any pictures at the outlet?

I really need a pic of it .. if u have it,pls pls pls send this to diorhommefan@yahoo.co.uk
I don't know if you're still looking for a pic, but you'll find one here: http://www.shoparoundtours.com/

  Reply With Quote
22-09-2006
  53
front row
 
manolocraver's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Gender: homme
Posts: 436
Erm, I just surfed Roberto Cavalli Outlet site and it says there that it offers maximum 60% discount on the last season's stock. That Ming vase dress worn by Victoria Beckham and Anggun is still available. Wish I could get my hands on it now... AAAAAAARRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

__________________
Fashion and shopping has never been so GREAT and FUN! ... discover it all at Shopaholics Anonymous Malaysia Blog
  Reply With Quote
04-10-2006
  54
windowshopping
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: nyc
Gender: femme
Posts: 18
Italy Shopping!
Am moving to Italy in a few days! I would love suggestions for shops all over, but mostly milan, florence, and bologna.. .

Anyone else living in Italy now? please drop me a note..

  Reply With Quote
04-10-2006
  55
Storm & Sommer
 
Hanne's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Cph
Gender: femme
Posts: 15,921
Merged. woofwoof123 kindly remember to do a search before starting a new thread

__________________

pinterest : hanneonpin
.
  Reply With Quote
13-10-2006
  56
backstage pass
 
JamieCD's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Munich
Gender: homme
Posts: 937
Quote:
Originally Posted by diorhommefan
Guys..
I'm sure many of you have visited the Prada house of worship... the outlet.. and the Mall (Gucci)

It's actually very close to Florence.

for those who have visited...
Have you taken any pictures at the outlet?

I really need a pic of it .. if u have it,pls pls pls send this to diorhommefan@yahoo.co.uk
I was there. there are soem real good ones: Dolce&Gabbana,Cavalli,Parada McQueen Gucci ect.. It was my record shopping too:-P
if ya like i can send ya all the hints how to get there!

cheers!

__________________
http://coquin81.blogspot.com/ Have a luk & comment


  Reply With Quote
13-10-2006
  57
backstage pass
 
JamieCD's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Munich
Gender: homme
Posts: 937
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thorin
Yes, only in January and July. Around Florence there are some outlet:
The Mall
Luxury factory outlet centre with the very top labels:Gucci, Giorgio Armani, Sergio Rossi, Yves Saint Laurent, Bottega Veneta, Loro Piana, Agnona, Tod's, Hogan, La Perla group, Salvatore Ferragamo, Ungaro, Ermenegildo Zegna, Valentino and others
Via Europa 8, Leccio/Reggello (Florence), tel.: +39 055 8657775

I Pellettieri d'Italia
Prada outlet
Localitą Levanella, Montevarchi (Arezzo) tel.: +39 055 91901

Fendi
Fendi outlet (clothes, perfumes, shoes and more)
Via Giuseppe Di Vittorio 9, Rignano sull'Arno (Florence), tel.: +39 055 834981

Dolce &Gabbana
Dolce &Gabbana outlet
* Localitą Santa Maria Maddalena, Pian dell'Isola/Incisa Valdarno (Florence) - Tuscany -tel.: +39 055 8331300
Ciao bello:-P
Thorin, did you do to Fendi one? Are there stuffs for males? how r the stuffs?
just heard of that but really wann try that out

have a nice weekend

ciao

__________________
http://coquin81.blogspot.com/ Have a luk & comment


  Reply With Quote
13-10-2006
  58
backstage pass
 
JamieCD's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Munich
Gender: homme
Posts: 937
Recommended places:

Cinque Terre, siena esp Tuscana

Capri island!
Quote:
Originally Posted by strawberrywater
When's the best time to go to Italy and where should I go?

Please help me out!

__________________
http://coquin81.blogspot.com/ Have a luk & comment


  Reply With Quote
13-10-2006
  59
rising star
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 109
Whoo thanks! I can't wait to go!

  Reply With Quote
13-10-2006
  60
backstage pass
 
JamieCD's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Munich
Gender: homme
Posts: 937
Quote:
Originally Posted by strawberrywater
Whoo thanks! I can't wait to go!
thats simply beautiful..if you like partying ya d should head milano/Roma/Venice.. but those places i mentioned are just imposing!"!!

__________________
http://coquin81.blogspot.com/ Have a luk & comment


  Reply With Quote
Reply
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
italy, shopping
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"


 
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:56 PM.
Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
TheFashionSpot.com is a property of TotallyHer Media, LLC, an Evolve Media LLC company. ©2014 All rights reserved.