How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Finishing Touches / Shop Till You Drop / shop by city
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

18-12-2006
tfs star

the shopping here just feels completely outrageous. I just got back from a wild weekend there and i totally noticed stores carrying things that are heavy on red, sparkles, and animal print. I love it

22-12-2006
Brooklyn, baby!

I'm going to Vegas for the first time in May. I've never really had the desire to go there (it doesn't really seem like my scene), but my best friend is taking me because she's turning 21 and thinks it'd be lots of fun. I must say, I'm excited for the shopping and partying.

09-01-2007
front row

Is there anywhere in Las Vegas where I can find John Richmond for Men?
Also is the Dolce&Gabbana outlet worth visiting?

09-01-2007
rising star

Quote:
Originally Posted by GalleriaResident
Also is the Dolce&Gabbana outlet worth visiting?
are you talking about the one in the premium outlet? well i think the store has good prices but in my opinion it doesn't worth because they don't have a lot of variety. Anyways, the outlet isn't far from the strip.

10-01-2007
front row

Quote:
Originally Posted by brbrry
are you talking about the one in the premium outlet? well i think the store has good prices but in my opinion it doesn't worth because they don't have a lot of variety. Anyways, the outlet isn't far from the strip.
Yes the one in the Premium Outlets Ive never been to a DG outlet before so is by not a lot of variety what do you mean? How much menswear does it carry?

10-01-2007
rising star

Quote:
Originally Posted by GalleriaResident
Yes the one in the Premium Outlets Ive never been to a DG outlet before so is by not a lot of variety what do you mean? How much menswear does it carry?
I'd say 15-20 pieces and a few pair of shoes. At least the last time i was there. They had a gorgeous leather jacket.

20-03-2007
front row

I guess being that I've had to soak up LV shopping for the past year I can share.

-Fornarina (actual flagship store) second one in the US, only other is in LA. in Mandalay Place

Stuff inside Cesars Palace forum shops
-Scoop NYC and Ted Baker, carrying many different designers
-Chrome Hearts jewelery
-Marc Jacobs, which is just about the tiniest store there
-Nanette Lepore
-Intermix, it's great seeing the clothes in person as opposed to online www.intermixonline.com

plus this mall has about every single designer name anyway.

Fashion Show Mall across from Wynn, on the strip
-Zara, great staples
-Betsey Johnson
-Diesel
-Mango
-Talullah G, good for getting that mix of clothes too

The mall is huge and overcrowded with tourists all the time. So I tend to stay away. I pretty much stick to the thrift stores, scowering them for vintage designer things. Except it has all of these department stores
Bloomingdale's Dillard's Macy's Neiman Marcus Nordstrom Saks Fifth Avenue. You can literally be there all day.

There is a mall inside of the Aladdin, except it's a pretty run of the mill mall (Gap, express, steve madden etc) the only plus being that it has a Sephora and a Ben Sherman.

There are shopping areas inside of the Bellagio, Venetian, and Wynn also, but they are usually limited to jewelery stores, and mostly luxury designer labels (that are also inside the fashion show and forum shops), ie for window shopping.

The outlets are alright, I guess if you dont have an outlet anywhere by where you live. I only like checking out the Calvin Klein one really, and sometimes the French Connection one. There was a Burberry outlet for a short while, the D&G one is pretty off season, with not that many things to choose from.They are outdoors, and it gets incredibly hot in the summer. So not that great of a combination around July, August, September.

front row

I liked the Aladdin Desset Passage Mall Boss,Sisley,Stash,Urban Outfitters I forget what else was there an open till midnight which was great. I liked the shopping in Vegas.
Via Bellagio
Fashion Show
Wynn Espalade
Dessert Passage
Forum Shops
Venitian in My Opinion is a waste of time.

Last edited by GalleriaResident; 20-03-2007 at 05:09 PM.
04-06-2007
rising star

any update? im going to las vegas the second week of july

13-06-2007
rising star

Quote:
Originally Posted by brbrry View Post
any update? im going to las vegas the second week of july
anyone? please?

14-06-2007
front row

I gave a pretty extensive review...what else are you looking for?

rising star

^^ Well i have a lot of questions, i hope you'll be able to answer . I want to know what stores carries burberry prorsum since the official store only has burberry london ( i think? ). Do you think is worth going to Boca Park Village? I can't find an official page of the stores there. Also do you know anyplace that carries ksubi jeans for mens? Thanks in advance

14-06-2007
front row

Not worth it at all to go to Boca Park. All those stores you will find cummutively inside of Fashion show mall, Caesars Palace Forum shops, and the Planet Hollywood Miracle Mile shops. The fashion show mall has a Neiman Marcus and Saks fifth avenue. You might want to contact the US showroom via the ksubi website to see if any merchants carry ksubi in las vegas at all.

rising star

Thanks a lot. You are so kind!! . You know, i've been in las vegas several times and i've never heard of Planet Hollywood miracle mile. OHH i realised that the alladin is now Planet Hollywood. Thank you again .

07-07-2007
front row

does anyone know if las vegas has good vintage stores? good ones that have vintage chanel, european designers.. thanks!

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
las, shopping, vegas