How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Finishing Touches / Shop Till You Drop / shop by city
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

08-07-2007
front row

The only one I can think of that might is Dloe house of style. You might also have luck at the Attic, its only a block away from the other store. But they very rarely have big name brands. I seriously have more luck at thrift stores than at the vintage stores.

08-07-2007
rising star

My trip to las vegas is in a couple of hours yey!!! PerfectPerfect do you know if the neiman & saks are still on sale?

15-07-2007
V.I.P.

where are the good thrift stores in Vegas?

16-07-2007
front row

thanks perfectperfect, i'll give those a try

18-07-2007
front row

There arent that many good thrifting spots anymore. And I really dont like to divulge my secret spots. But Savers are always a really good find if you're willing to dig through tons of people all with shopping carts trying to run over you. Some are cleaner than others. Some have more than others. I visit a few for particular things. Like the one on Charelston I will go to for dresses and clothes. And the one on Tropicana usually has better shoes and purses. The spring mountain one has some designer pieces some times. The one on cheyenne is usually a mess. I still havent been to the one on stepanie though.

There are lots of little spots here and there, too many to list. they are all niche for certain things. You cant go to one specific place to find everything. I used to go to deseret industries, but not any more because I havent been able to find anything for the past year.

front row

another question, where will b good to find european/japanese labels? like comme des garcons, martin margiela, balenciaga..?
thanks alot again in advance

12-09-2008
front row

Did the Jean Paul Gaultier Store shut down?
I dont see it on the website for the wynn anymore was it replaced by Alexander Mcqueen?

02-01-2009
front row

Thanks this has helped me alot. Looking fwd to shopping in America

22-04-2009
Storm & Sommer

Just read this guide on Las Vegas by Design*Sponge : http://www.designspongeonline.com/20...ign-guide.html
..and thought I'd share it, since it looks pretty good

pinterest : hanneonpin
16-04-2010
backstage pass

Wow, almost a whole year since the last post in this thread. Surely there's lots to talk about, no? I'm heading to Las Vegas in about three weeks and I have not been to the new Designer Fashion Clearance yet. The one kind of in the Las Vegas Outlet Center next to Off 5th. I will spend some time at Last Call down in Primm, does this new place have similar things? What are the size ranges like and what kinds of "designer" merchandise do they have? Like designer as in Liz Claiborne or designer like Marc Jacobs/Chloe/Gucci etc. (everyone's idea of "designer" is different isn't it?) I am hoping to get to NM Last Call in Primm, the Nordstrom Rack in Henderson (have had good luck there in the past) and this new place in one day.
Also: any good wig shops in the area? I have heard of some giant wig emporium in the area; Serge's maybe? Any insight?
shelleybean - mistress of disguise!

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
las, shopping, vegas