How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Finishing Touches / Shop Till You Drop / shop by city
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

27-05-2008
V.I.P.

^ But is spa diva really good at shaping fabulous brows, cause I want to de-mess mine up.

27-05-2008
front row

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kimkhuu View Post
Wow, never been to Reborn!!!!! Just checked out their website and am really excited!
its a cool little boutique u should really like it. plus the reborn ladies r pretty dope.

27-05-2008
front row

Quote:
Originally Posted by simplybella View Post
thesiren - Mona Moore isn't really near Old Montreal although if you're going to be taking the metro it will makes things a lot easier. Mona Moore would be at Guy-Concordia (green line) and then Old Montreal is Place D'Armes/Champs-de-Mars. As for night time, it shouldn't be a problem, the metro here is very easy to navigate and understand. Last train usually departs around 12:30am though.
yeah if its nice and youre up for a walk it wouldnt be all that far to just walk. just walk up to sherbrooke and then its at like sherbrooke and simpson. make sure to check out Les Creatures which is like the upstairs too for some womens ann, rick ownes, cdg, junya etc (clothing not footwear.) even if its out of your price range its still cool to look at in person

Last edited by doktor avalanche; 27-05-2008 at 12:29 PM.
27-05-2008
front row

Quote:
^ But is spa diva really good at shaping fabulous brows, cause I want to de-mess mine up.
hmmm i would think so, they're very professional and renowned, but you should ask for more opinions in case... i don't have a specific person to refer you to, i can't remember her name...

28-05-2008
scenester

Chocolate covered strawberries are always fun! I've been to Spa Diva/Pure 6 times in the past 2 weeks for various thing. They must think I'm nuts

28-05-2008
front row

oh lucky you!! they must love you, LOL! i went the day before i left for seoul, i got pampered all day. i recommend the chocolate wrap (enrobage au chocolat) at Spa Diva, a real treat!

31-05-2008
V.I.P.

Has anyone tried the space fb warehouse on st-laurent, it is next to the original boutique....

.... highest price is 30$!!!!!! They had a winter coat yesterday for that price, and it was sort of Chanel inspired fabric.

...dirt cheap basics as well!

31-05-2008
V.I.P.

Bedo is having their semi-annual half price sale!

.... spotted some GORGEOUS cocktail dresses!

.... and some great tops too!

31-05-2008
scenester

I'm really not a fan of Bedo but I'll definitely check out the Space warehouse! I haven't gone shopping along the main in ages.

31-05-2008
V.I.P.

Quote:
I'm really not a fan of Bedo but I'll definitely check out the Space warehouse! I haven't gone shopping along the main in ages.
Not usually a big fan either, but they seemed to have many great dresses. They had a sheer fabric cream colored dress which I really want.

01-06-2008
V.I.P.

Yves Saint Laurent at Montreal Museum of Fine Arts

Posted in Events, Montreal by Dahlia on April 2nd, 2008
The Montreal Museum of Fine Arts will exhibit “160 accessorized creations [...] as well as drawings and videos” of the house of Yves Saint Laurent starting May 29th, 2008 to September 28th, 2008. The exhibition will then move on to San Francisco’s Fine Arts Museums from November 1rst, 2008 to March 1rst, 2009.
I’m not quite sure if they’ll actually have real clothing pieces, but overall it’s a more in depth look at what inspired YSL to make his haute couture creations from his sketches, to color coordination and artists who have influenced him throughout the years.

dualite.wordpress.com

03-06-2008
front row

Quote:
Yves Saint Laurent at Montreal Museum of Fine Arts

Posted in Events, Montreal by Dahlia on April 2nd, 2008
The Montreal Museum of Fine Arts will exhibit “160 accessorized creations [...] as well as drawings and videos” of the house of Yves Saint Laurent starting May 29th, 2008 to September 28th, 2008. The exhibition will then move on to San Francisco’s Fine Arts Museums from November 1rst, 2008 to March 1rst, 2009.
I’m not quite sure if they’ll actually have real clothing pieces, but overall it’s a more in depth look at what inspired YSL to make his haute couture creations from his sketches, to color coordination and artists who have influenced him throughout the years.

dualite.wordpress.com
I can not wait to see this exhibit.

I am pretty happy, that Montreal the only city in Canada that is getting this

HAHA :p Toronto you stink.

07-06-2008
scenester

^ Hahaha @ the TO comment. I'm dying to go to this as well. It's around until September I believe?

Where was the Bedo sale? Maybe I'll check it out after all. I need some dressy outfits for work.

08-06-2008
front row

Quote:
^ Hahaha @ the TO comment. I'm dying to go to this as well. It's around until September I believe?

Where was the Bedo sale? Maybe I'll check it out after all. I need some dressy outfits for work.
Until September 28th I think. I thought it was until October or November woops.

19-06-2008
V.I.P.

Sidewalk sale on St Laurent blv.......

and 2.50$ chow mein from Just Noodles on the way....

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
montreal, shopping