How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Finishing Touches / Shop Till You Drop / shop by city
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
27-05-2008
  31
V.I.P.
 
Kimkhuu's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Gender: femme
Posts: 15,873
^ But is spa diva really good at shaping fabulous brows, cause I want to de-mess mine up.

  Reply With Quote
 
27-05-2008
  32
front row
 
doktor avalanche's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 209
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kimkhuu View Post
Wow, never been to Reborn!!!!! Just checked out their website and am really excited!
its a cool little boutique u should really like it. plus the reborn ladies r pretty dope.

__________________

  Reply With Quote
27-05-2008
  33
front row
 
doktor avalanche's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 209
Quote:
Originally Posted by simplybella View Post
thesiren - Mona Moore isn't really near Old Montreal although if you're going to be taking the metro it will makes things a lot easier. Mona Moore would be at Guy-Concordia (green line) and then Old Montreal is Place D'Armes/Champs-de-Mars. As for night time, it shouldn't be a problem, the metro here is very easy to navigate and understand. Last train usually departs around 12:30am though.
yeah if its nice and youre up for a walk it wouldnt be all that far to just walk. just walk up to sherbrooke and then its at like sherbrooke and simpson. make sure to check out Les Creatures which is like the upstairs too for some womens ann, rick ownes, cdg, junya etc (clothing not footwear.) even if its out of your price range its still cool to look at in person

__________________


Last edited by doktor avalanche; 27-05-2008 at 12:29 PM.
  Reply With Quote
27-05-2008
  34
front row
 
Miuccia79's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Seoul/Montreal
Gender: femme
Posts: 260
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kimkhuu View Post
^ But is spa diva really good at shaping fabulous brows, cause I want to de-mess mine up.
hmmm i would think so, they're very professional and renowned, but you should ask for more opinions in case... i don't have a specific person to refer you to, i can't remember her name...

  Reply With Quote
28-05-2008
  35
scenester
 
simplybella's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Montreal, PQ
Gender: femme
Posts: 64
Chocolate covered strawberries are always fun! I've been to Spa Diva/Pure 6 times in the past 2 weeks for various thing. They must think I'm nuts

  Reply With Quote
28-05-2008
  36
front row
 
Miuccia79's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Seoul/Montreal
Gender: femme
Posts: 260
oh lucky you!! they must love you, LOL! i went the day before i left for seoul, i got pampered all day. i recommend the chocolate wrap (enrobage au chocolat) at Spa Diva, a real treat!

  Reply With Quote
31-05-2008
  37
V.I.P.
 
Kimkhuu's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Gender: femme
Posts: 15,873
Has anyone tried the space fb warehouse on st-laurent, it is next to the original boutique....

.... highest price is 30$!!!!!! They had a winter coat yesterday for that price, and it was sort of Chanel inspired fabric.

...dirt cheap basics as well!

  Reply With Quote
31-05-2008
  38
V.I.P.
 
Kimkhuu's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Gender: femme
Posts: 15,873
Bedo is having their semi-annual half price sale!

.... spotted some GORGEOUS cocktail dresses!

.... and some great tops too!

  Reply With Quote
31-05-2008
  39
scenester
 
simplybella's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Montreal, PQ
Gender: femme
Posts: 64
I'm really not a fan of Bedo but I'll definitely check out the Space warehouse! I haven't gone shopping along the main in ages.

  Reply With Quote
31-05-2008
  40
V.I.P.
 
Kimkhuu's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Gender: femme
Posts: 15,873
Quote:
Originally Posted by simplybella View Post
I'm really not a fan of Bedo but I'll definitely check out the Space warehouse! I haven't gone shopping along the main in ages.
Not usually a big fan either, but they seemed to have many great dresses. They had a sheer fabric cream colored dress which I really want.

  Reply With Quote
01-06-2008
  41
V.I.P.
 
Kimkhuu's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Gender: femme
Posts: 15,873
Yves Saint Laurent at Montreal Museum of Fine Arts

Posted in Events, Montreal by Dahlia on April 2nd, 2008
The Montreal Museum of Fine Arts will exhibit “160 accessorized creations [...] as well as drawings and videos” of the house of Yves Saint Laurent starting May 29th, 2008 to September 28th, 2008. The exhibition will then move on to San Francisco’s Fine Arts Museums from November 1rst, 2008 to March 1rst, 2009.
I’m not quite sure if they’ll actually have real clothing pieces, but overall it’s a more in depth look at what inspired YSL to make his haute couture creations from his sketches, to color coordination and artists who have influenced him throughout the years.



dualite.wordpress.com

  Reply With Quote
03-06-2008
  42
front row
 
ettebe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Allover
Gender: homme
Posts: 452
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kimkhuu View Post
Yves Saint Laurent at Montreal Museum of Fine Arts

Posted in Events, Montreal by Dahlia on April 2nd, 2008
The Montreal Museum of Fine Arts will exhibit “160 accessorized creations [...] as well as drawings and videos” of the house of Yves Saint Laurent starting May 29th, 2008 to September 28th, 2008. The exhibition will then move on to San Francisco’s Fine Arts Museums from November 1rst, 2008 to March 1rst, 2009.
I’m not quite sure if they’ll actually have real clothing pieces, but overall it’s a more in depth look at what inspired YSL to make his haute couture creations from his sketches, to color coordination and artists who have influenced him throughout the years.



dualite.wordpress.com
I can not wait to see this exhibit.

I am pretty happy, that Montreal the only city in Canada that is getting this

HAHA :p Toronto you stink.

  Reply With Quote
07-06-2008
  43
scenester
 
simplybella's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Montreal, PQ
Gender: femme
Posts: 64
^ Hahaha @ the TO comment. I'm dying to go to this as well. It's around until September I believe?

Where was the Bedo sale? Maybe I'll check it out after all. I need some dressy outfits for work.

  Reply With Quote
08-06-2008
  44
front row
 
ettebe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Allover
Gender: homme
Posts: 452
Quote:
Originally Posted by simplybella View Post
^ Hahaha @ the TO comment. I'm dying to go to this as well. It's around until September I believe?

Where was the Bedo sale? Maybe I'll check it out after all. I need some dressy outfits for work.
Until September 28th I think. I thought it was until October or November woops.

  Reply With Quote
19-06-2008
  45
V.I.P.
 
Kimkhuu's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Gender: femme
Posts: 15,873
Sidewalk sale on St Laurent blv.......

and 2.50$ chow mein from Just Noodles on the way....

  Reply With Quote
Reply
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
montreal, shopping
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"


 
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:41 PM.
Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
TheFashionSpot.com is a property of TotallyHer Media, LLC, an Evolve Media LLC company. ©2014 All rights reserved.