How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Finishing Touches / Shop Till You Drop / shop by city
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

28-09-2006
tfs star

Orange County Shopping
Fashion Island
South Coast Plaza
The Spectrum
Mission Veijo Mall
The Block

I want to know if you gals know of some great boutiques in laguna or newport I can shop in. I really like Modern Romance in Newport Beach, but that's in fashion island

28-09-2006
scenester

Erica Dee in Corona del Mar (PCH) has great sales, all the usual labels but a great shop.

29-09-2006
front row

Wow I new South Coast was nice but just looked at the store listings an I must say Very Impressive.

29-09-2006
tfs star

I just found this article on CityGuides. They give a general idea of what's new in the OC shopping wise.

http://orangecounty.citysearch.com/r...165/?brand=msn

front row

I really really like Millie at Crystal Cove, great place and some cool finds. And of course if you go into Laugna, most of the shops have some unique stuff.

02-11-2006
tfs star

I want to go to MUSE and Black Flamingo. I heard the black flamingo is the official stylist of the show Laguna Beach Season 3 www.blackflamingo.com

front row

American Rag just opened at Fashion Island. I know it's my favorite place to go in OC now and I don't have to drive to LA anymore.

Also, there is The Lab right down the street from South Coast. I mostly only go there to eat at the Gypsy Den though, yum!

scenester

What?!? American Rag opened on Fashion Island!? That's my favorite store ever!! Does it have vintage like the other stores? Damn, I wish I still lived in SoCal.

07-11-2006
front row

I love Fashion Island. The summer my parents made me live with them when I wanted to be in NYC with friends. I spent EVERYDAY there..the people got to know me by my name and would ask where I was if I didnt' come in one day. It was pretty sad..

11-11-2006
front row

Quote:
Originally Posted by spinster
What?!? American Rag opened on Fashion Island!? That's my favorite store ever!! Does it have vintage like the other stores? Damn, I wish I still lived in SoCal.
Yea it does have vintage for both men and women. It also has a HUGE denim selection. Overall, it is a very very nice store and a lot more organized than the one on La Brea.

tfs star

One place NOT to go ICARA, they have the worst customer service ever. I remember walking into the Fashion Island location twice and no one ever says hello to me. No one ever acknowledges the existance of customers they just laugh and talk to each other. I was looking at tops and the SA came right next to me and put go backs away and totally ignored me.

Then I went to the Mission Viejo ICARA, and you won't believe what happened. The story is posted in the thread worst Customer service

fashion insider

Alright, this thread is pretty dead. Aside from the trendy stores (including Erica Dee, I always pass it driving down PCH and nothing particularly catches my eye), does anyone have any good vintage finds in more southern/coastal Orange County? I'm talking about Dana Point, Laguna Beach, Huntington, Newpot, CDM, etc. South Coast is basically my home away from home, but I'd love to find a cheaper place. By the way, does anyone know the exact directions from South Coast to the Lab?

04-05-2007
front row

I the shoe department at South Coast's Nordstrom's. The selection and prices there give Barney's and Sak's in Beverly Hills a run for their money!

Nordstrom's is known for riduculous sales, right? I scored a pair of Balenciagas and a pair of Miu Miu's there for around $400 total and combined they would've retailed for over $900!

31-01-2008
Lea
fashion insider

time for a bump!
Blue Dot Boutique Sale

up to 75% off orange county's best boutiques
from erica dee, kate daniels, patina, lola rouge, shopgirls, blue eyed girl, rococo, hannah bean, black flamingo, harlow, karizma, la bella, mauve and more!

happening on Feb. 2-3, 2008 at the OC Fairgrounds in Costa Mesa
cash only, $12/$25 per person

http://bluedotboutiquesale.com/

I'm going!

11-02-2008
windowshopping

the lab has urban outfitters and buffalo exchange
im not sure exactly where it is but you ocan easily mapquest it

do you know any other places like the lab in orange county?

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
county, orange, shopping