How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Finishing Touches / Shop Till You Drop / shop by city
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

23-11-2006
rising star

Was wondering if anyone knew if there are any shops that sell bags from Mulberry? Couldn't find any Mulberry shop registered in Prague on Mulberrys website, but I'm still hoping. Curious on the Elgin bag, if I could save any money maybe buying it in Prague.

23-02-2008
V.I.P.

They opening Gucci and Valentino in early spring.
Both located on Parizska Street.

14-07-2009
windowshopping

hey guys, i'm going to Prague soon, i took notes of the things already mentioned in this threat but i was wondering if there are any updates i should know about?
also can anyone tell me where the Lush store is located, i tried figuring out through the official site but i dont speak czech so i couldnt manage.
thanks!

23-01-2010
trendsetter

Prague shopping
Im going to Praha in feb., and I've never been there so shopping tips are highly appreciated!

03-02-2010
backstage pass

i haven't been to prague in 3 years or so but when i was there the best shopping IMO was the thrifting -- there are hella weird bazaars and thrift stores EVERYWHERE. there used to be a giant one full of amazing stuff in hlavní nádraží (the main train station), but I think that may have closed... thrift/vintage stores there all usually say "SECONDHAND" and you have to hunt quite a bit, but it's incredibly cheap and i've found some really great stuff.

most of the upscale + designer boutiques are all on pařížská but it was nothing awesome... just like dior and hermes and stuff i think. zara + h+m + mango etc all on národní & václavské náměstí... but overall meh. i remember some good vintage shops on stupartskŕ (weird little alley!) and i also remember a tiny downstairs place with AMAZING vintage stuff in some strange alley behind tyn church. spend your time hunting for stuff, much more rewarding there

09-09-2010
backstage pass

Any Prague stores that sells Isabel Marant and Alexander Wang?

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
prague, shopping