How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Finishing Touches / Shop Till You Drop / shop by city
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

20-02-2005
windowshopping

Seven Jeans/Toronto
Besides Artizia, what are some good places to get Seven Jeans in the GTA? Artizia has only two styles available, and I don't really like the two they have, especially for 200 bucks. Would Holt Renfrew have different/better styles? Preferably the Crystal A-Pocket ones...?

Thanks!

22-02-2005
fashion icon

I think I saw some Sevens at Holt Renfrew when I was in Toronto 2 weeks ago...didn't take a closer look but I'm sure they might have a quite diverse range.

22-02-2005
front row

I got some Sevens at that new store at Queen/Yonge... dammit I'm sorry I can't remember the name of it right now. It's on the northeast corner.

Also, I'd bet a million bucks Over The Rainbow in Yorkville carries them - they have every jean on the planet there.

22-02-2005
rising star

May try TNT Blu

87 Avenue Rd. (Hazelton Lanes)
Toronto, ON
Phone: (416) 975 1810

22-02-2005
front row

Where is Hazleton Lanes in relation to what subway stop is the closest?

I have a question where can I get some nice Diesel jeans in Toronto?? I just recently moved here...is there a one stop shop for jeans here?? Thanks....

22-02-2005
rising star

Quote:
Originally Posted by UrbanSophistactd
Where is Hazleton Lanes in relation to what subway stop is the closest?

Thanks....
It's near Bay subway station.

23-02-2005
windowshopping

You can find them at a bunch of stores in Hazelton Lanes, Bayview Village Mall and along the Eglinton West strip. Names escape me now and all I can remember is how the stores look. Anyway, if you go to any of these locations you're bound to find a wide selection if you browse around.

23-02-2005
windowshopping

Thanks! I went to Square One in Mississauga yesterday, and they had the pink Crystal Pocket stretch for $275. I didn't buy them however because I think I'll go to Holt, Over the Rainbow and the stores on Hazelton Lane first and see what kind of washes they carry (or if they carry crystal A-pockets) before purchasing the Below the Belt ones.

Urban- Below the Belt also carries Citizens of Humanity, True Religion, and Diesel jeans. You just need to go up to them and ask and they'll bring out your size. I think the Diesel's were about 200 bucks. And you could always try Over the Rainbow.

Last edited by Sonia; 23-02-2005 at 12:31 PM.
23-02-2005
front row

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonia
Thanks! I went to Square One in Mississauga yesterday, and they had the pink Crystal Pocket stretch for $275. I didn't buy them however because I think I'll go to Holt, Over the Rainbow and the stores on Hazelton Lane first and see what kind of washes they carry (or if they carry crystal A-pockets) before purchasing the Below the Belt ones.

Urban- Below the Belt also carries Citizens of Humanity, True Religion, and Diesel jeans. You just need to go up to them and ask and they'll bring out your size. I think the Diesel's were about 200 bucks. And you could always try Over the Rainbow.
Thanks so Below the belt, is that in eaton's centre as well?? Over the Rainbow is at Hazleton Lanes??

07-03-2005
backstage pass

No, Over The Rainbow is On Yorkville Ave - right in the heart of Yorkville; get off at Bay station.

There is no Below the Belt at the Eaton Centre - it is at Square One in Mississauga...best not get your Sevens there - their selection is not great.

I think your best bet would be to try TNT Blu in Hazelton Lanes, or TNT woman on Bloor St.

UNICUS at Square One has a large selection of Diesel, as it is geared more towards a so-called 'european' denim following....

Also - The Showroom on Queen West might have the kind of jeans you're looking for...actually, a lot of boutiques on the South side of Queen carry high-priced denim labels....

Worth taking a "me day" to check them all out...

07-03-2005
front row

Quote:
Originally Posted by fezbatik
No, Over The Rainbow is On Yorkville Ave - right in the heart of Yorkville; get off at Bay station.

There is no Below the Belt at the Eaton Centre - it is at Square One in Mississauga...best not get your Sevens there - their selection is not great.

I think your best bet would be to try TNT Blu in Hazelton Lanes, or TNT woman on Bloor St.

UNICUS at Square One has a large selection of Diesel, as it is geared more towards a so-called 'european' denim following....

Also - The Showroom on Queen West might have the kind of jeans you're looking for...actually, a lot of boutiques on the South side of Queen carry high-priced denim labels....

Worth taking a "me day" to check them all out...

Wow is it possible I can walk to all these places in a day, this is going to be tiring but hopefully worth it...

Thanks

22-03-2005
front row

I went to over the Rainbow and they have a pretty good selection of jeans but all are really pricey. I think I am leaning towards Holt and Renfrew instead.

22-03-2005
V.I.P.

Oh, I didn't know Holts carried them! Thanks for pointing that out!

10-03-2008
backstage pass

I know this is an old thread, but I have a question: Where else besides Muskat Brown, can you find short length (approx. 30" inseam, I believe) Seven jeans? I'm not looking for kids' sizes, but short length women's. Muskat only sells one or two styles.

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
jeans or toronto