How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Finishing Touches / Shop Till You Drop / shop by city
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

28-05-2011
fashion insider

Quote:
Originally Posted by UrbanSophistactd View Post
When is Topshop opening???
Just a few months ago The Bay Company secured exclusive franchise rights to put Topshop into Canada. Topshop and Topman brands will be sold exclusively inside The Bay Company beginning sometime around Fall 2011

Resource Link: http://www2.hbc.com/hbc/mediacentre/...s.asp?prId=399

13-10-2011
front row

Does anyone know if All Saints is available anywhere in Toronto??!

06-10-2012
scenester

Are Mango stores still in Toronto? There was one in Yorkdale but I can't find its name listed on Yorkdale's store directory anymore.

20-11-2012
windowshopping

Boxing Day in Toronto
Hello everyone,

I'm usually a lurker, but I thought I'd come out of the forest and into civilization. Mods, If this topic has already been covered, please feel free to close it.

SO, I'm not from Toronto, but I'll be there this Boxing Day. I was in Toronto a few years back for Boxing Day, but I had the audacity to go into the Eaton Centre and promptly left because, even thought I saw plenty of pretty things, the lines were very long. I'm talking about, I couldn't even pick out a shirt because I was being crushed by the mob that was waiting to get into the change rooms. Maybe these lines are typical in big cities and I'm just being uncultured.

So this year, I thought I'd ask the experts. I'm not a "designer" type of shopper, mostly because I'm stingy. But I'd love to hear if other people have interesting places they think I should visit while I'm in Toronto. Maybe this thread can be a useful guide for locals who want to try something new this holiday season, too?

And this topic may seem early, but I'm already in the Christmas spirit, ha. Seriously, several feet of snow on the ground already. It can make a woman crave eggnog.

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
shopping, toronto