How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Finishing Touches / Shop Till You Drop / shop by city
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

09-08-2005
front row

can you guys give some addresses of these places?? like over the rainbow and stuff..

thanks a lot!!

09-08-2005
backstage pass

Quote:
Originally Posted by James DeStaab
screw the clothes go to sneaky d's
:p hehe. right on.

09-08-2005
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by raphy
can you guys give some addresses of these places?? like over the rainbow and stuff..

thanks a lot!!
Over the Rainbow
101 Yorkville Avenue, Toronto
Tel: (416) 967-7448

15-09-2005
rising star

Icii is moved to 4 Seasons Hotel. This season they have Undercover, Number (N)ine, Cosmic Wonder, Paul Smith and Dolce.

17-09-2005
front row

The problem with Toronto, it is too damn spread out, no way you can go everywhere in a day.

Not a great walking city. It's no London or NYC.

17-09-2005
rising star

prps jeans now available at TNT

24-09-2005
backstage pass

What do you suggest in Toronto for a tight budget?

25-09-2005
dsq
backstage pass

tight budget --> kensington market for vintage and second hand

25-09-2005
fashion icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by boxma
Icii is moved to 4 Seasons Hotel. This season they have Undercover, Number (N)ine, Cosmic Wonder, Paul Smith and Dolce.
Whoa really? It's good to know they're still around, it was always one of the more tasteful stores in T.O. IMO...but like where exactly is it? INSIDE the hotel? Or right next to it? Didn't know 4 Seasons had the space for a boutique like that...also very surprising to learn they're now carrying Paul Smith and Dolce, but hey I guess if you gotta eat, you gotta do what you gotta do.

How's the prices for Undercover and Number (N)ine over there? Ahh I've bombarded you with enough questions, thanks!

25-09-2005
rising star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fade to Black
Whoa really? It's good to know they're still around, it was always one of the more tasteful stores in T.O. IMO...but like where exactly is it? INSIDE the hotel? Or right next to it? Didn't know 4 Seasons had the space for a boutique like that...also very surprising to learn they're now carrying Paul Smith and Dolce, but hey I guess if you gotta eat, you gotta do what you gotta do.

How's the prices for Undercover and Number (N)ine over there? Ahh I've bombarded you with enough questions, thanks!
I-Cii is now called I-C They use white paint to cover the last two alphabets of the old shopping bags It's located right opposite to the hotel drop off area. Heard it's only a temp location, later on, will move to Bloor st, right next to Corbo and Monteblanc shop. Belive it or not, Dolce is the best selling brands in the shop. People go to see NN and UC but seldom buy The collection of Cosmic Wonder is very small, i guess Peter just gives them a try and want to bring in something new. No more Junya or Cdg !!!!!!!!

N(N) price point is more or less same as price in HK. How do i know ??? they photocopy pages from HK magazine and show them to the customers to prove their price is reasonable. However, you can get 10% off from Joyce and no sales tax. Here in Toronto, plus 15% of taxes. That already about 25% differnce. HK markup is about 450%. For your refernce, N(N) tee is $250, $1100 for the sleevless padded jacket. The UC Naplolean jacket is about 1600.

25-09-2005
fashion icon

250 for the tees...so yeah i guess it's not much difference from New York prices. Guess I'm gonna have to wait til i go back to Hong Kong during Christmas and see if I have any luck with the Number (N)ine blazer or UC sweater I'm hunting for during sales time.

Thanks for the information.

25-09-2005
front row

Quote:
Originally Posted by fezbatik
:p hehe. right on.
agreed...that's right in my neighbourhood! i live around the corner

25-09-2005
rising star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fade to Black
250 for the tees...so yeah i guess it's not much difference from New York prices. Guess I'm gonna have to wait til i go back to Hong Kong during Christmas and see if I have any luck with the Number (N)ine blazer or UC sweater I'm hunting for during sales time.

Thanks for the information.
why wait till Christmas ?? Usually sales in NY starts last week of Nov

25-09-2005
fashion icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by boxma
why wait till Christmas ?? Usually sales in NY starts last week of Nov
yeah but in NY the Undercover sweater is like $590, N(N) blazer around $1200, another N(N) tee I wanna get is like $300 in NYC and in HK it's like a hundred less.

15-01-2006
tfs star

I am looking for a Dsqaured and Dior Homme Shop in Toronto!
Anybody can help me ?

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
shopping, toronto