How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Finishing Touches / Shop Till You Drop / shop by city
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

17-01-2006
tfs star

Quote:
Originally Posted by jayson
I am looking for a Dsqaured and Dior Homme Shop in Toronto!
Anybody can help me ?
Please help me!!!

29-01-2006
trendsetter

Quote:
Originally Posted by jayson
Please help me!!!
Dsquared is sold in TNT Blu at Hazelton Lanes mall in the Yorkville area.

http://www.tntthenewtrend.com/

30-01-2006
rising star

it's also sold at Holt Renfrew on Bloor Street.

17-02-2006
rising star

Dior Homme is available at Holt Renfrew in Montreal. However, salespersons in Toronto Holt Renfrew can special order and ship the item to Toronto.

20-02-2006
fashion icon

=D

i just wanna recommand this really nice brand name second hand store on yorkville street called "second time around"
it's a fairly new store..opened on 5months..that place is great for finding really good condition LV, dior, prada, vivienne westwood bags and more..and they got some nice vintage brand name clothes and shoes..you can also find some limited edition stuff there too!! last time i went..there was a limited edition Balenciaga motorcycle bag in this stone dull aqua color..and a while back they had a limited edition Fendi Spybag

my recent buys from there were a pair of Helmut Lang jeans and VW glass orb necklace for 200$ with bargain..XD..both in really great condition

i dont have the address with me right now..if anyone wanna know the exact place..i can ask my mom if she knows

20-02-2006
backstage pass

Quote:
Originally Posted by muxu
=D

i just wanna recommand this really nice brand name second hand store on yorkville street called "second time around"
it's a fairly new store..opened on 5months..that place is great for finding really good condition LV, dior, prada, vivienne westwood bags and more..and they got some nice vintage brand name clothes and shoes..you can also find some limited edition stuff there too!! last time i went..there was a limited edition Balenciaga motorcycle bag in this stone dull aqua color..and a while back they had a limited edition Fendi Spybag

my recent buys from there were a pair of Helmut Lang jeans and VW glass orb necklace for 200$ with bargain..XD..both in really great condition

i dont have the address with me right now..if anyone wanna know the exact place..i can ask my mom if she knows

I know which store you are talking about, I've passed by it, and it has been advertised on a local television station. Hmm am I the only one whom doesn't like to buy items which have been used by other people? I don't know I just find it wierd.

21-02-2006
backstage pass

^ Actually, I like real vintage stuff, it has an authenticity that it has stood the test of time. Today's "it" bag is so fresh, we don't know how fast we will fall out of love with it.

I really don't care for fake-vintage and fake-worn that was very popular recently... there is something about the real deal that makes me feel, again that sense of "realness" and "groundedness"

Now as for the "eew, someone else has used this" factor I think you're getting at, unplugged, I won't go vintage on something that touches my nether regions! But a bag? Well, a lot less people have touched that than the doorknobs I need to use every day!

Last edited by Yasmin; 21-02-2006 at 11:13 AM.
01-03-2006
backstage pass

Where are y'all buying your leather? I need a kickin new leather jacket - i'm thinking something fitted, motorcycle-like, but not a motorcylce leather (ya know?!)...so edgy I guess is what I mean...maybe something along these lines: (All pics from Style.com)

PS: Has anyone seen that god awful men's leather jacket from Danier with the red stripe through the chest that EVERY man, boy and child bought last fall....its like an f'in memo went out....
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Ann Demeulemeester2.jpg (25.7 KB, 1 views)
File Type: jpg Boudicca.jpg (26.0 KB, 1 views)
File Type: jpg Doce & Gabbana.jpg (38.1 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg Jenni Kayne.jpg (29.0 KB, 2 views)
File Type: jpg MIchael Kors4.jpg (32.5 KB, 0 views)

Last edited by fezbatik; 01-03-2006 at 06:01 PM.
13-03-2006
front row

Vintage Designer For Cheap..
hey, where can i get vintage designer clothing, handbags, shoes for cheap in toronto?? for either men or women.. thanks!

13-03-2006
backstage pass

WHATEVER YOU DO, CHECK OUT HOLT RENFREW OUTLET IN VAUGHAN MILLS. A little drive north of Toronto but WELL worth the taxi drive (or whatnot).

We're talking ALL DESIGNER (including the Holt Renfrew line) at 60% OFF there ALREADY reduced price!! I got a prada keychain for 19$!!

But to tell you the truth NOTHING Queen Street West for one of a kind finds and cute AMAZING little shops!

13-03-2006
backstage pass

Quote:
Originally Posted by muxu
=D

I'd love it!

13-03-2006
backstage pass

I would recommend that the Holt Renfrew Last call's uptown location is a bit better than the Vaughan Mills one. Go check it out. I found Vaughan Mills to have mostly tacky leftover Juicy Couture and a crap-load of over stocked, Sevens. Though they had a few nice things I could wear to work like cashmere pieces and petite-sized pants. The other one has a better and more broad selection.

13-03-2006
backstage pass

I hate Holt Renfrew Last Call. I have no patients to look through racks of clothing that doesn't sell at other locations.

21-03-2006
front row

I'm looking for Dior Homme and Ann Dem...

Last edited by juzuxel; 21-03-2006 at 06:16 PM.
21-03-2006
backstage pass

Quote:
Originally Posted by juzuxel
I'm looking for Dior Homme and Ann Dem...
As for Dior Homme, it's impossible to find here in Toronto. I've done so much research yet I have not found any place that sells Dior Homme products. That's why I think I might be booking a little trip to NY so I can purchase a few pieces.

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
shopping, toronto