How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Finishing Touches / Shop Till You Drop / shop by city
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

02-08-2005
rising star

I believe TNT still carries Rogan. Anti-hero also has C'N'C and John Richmond. Japan made Edwin jeans in Over The Rainbow too.

03-08-2005
fashion icon

This is slightly off topic but still related to Toronto shopping - does anyone know why Holt's dropped Dior Homme? Seems like an odd move...I figure it would be a hit over there.

03-08-2005
front row

Holt's dropped Dior Homme because it wasn't moving as much as they had hoped it would. I know it sucks but the Holt Consumer is on the conservative side. The buyers have to be very cautious that they don't alienate their clientele, keeping most of the menswear either classic tailored suits and athletic wear.

03-08-2005
rising star

I heard Holt's started talking about bringing back Dior Homme, but it will be S/S 2006.

04-08-2005
scenester

Quote:
Originally Posted by boxma
I heard Holt's started talking about bringing back Dior Homme, but it will be S/S 2006.

They damn-well better, it's a pain to get DH here... i've been bitten in the *** by Customs Canada too many times...

04-08-2005
rising star

Quote:
Originally Posted by thras
They damn-well better, it's a pain to get DH here... i've been bitten in the *** by Customs Canada too many times...
The last DH collection sold in Toronto was "STRIP". There is a Vancouver shop selling DH too. I think everybody dislikes Customs here Last time, when I returned from London, that woman from CUstoms almost wanted to put off all my clothes and asked me to pay tax

05-08-2005
front row

It's possible I'll ask one of the buyers or someone in the marketing dept. I'll update y'all as that comes in!

09-08-2005
rising star

I've searched on the internet for Tsubi in Toronto for a guy friend a few months, but didn't really get anywhere. I told him to go to nyc for it instead.

front row

damn you Tsubi!! where can i buy you??
i just called every possible place in toronto that could possibly carry Tsubi jeans but no one carries them. i NEED them. i want to go to toronto today so if anyone has any more ideas, thanks a lot

- raphy

02-09-2005
front row

anyone??

02-09-2005
V.I.P.

Merged raphy Please be sure to use the search feature prior to starting a new thread. Welcome to tFS and enjoy!!

02-09-2005
windowshopping

ah, tsubi's in t.o.....I highly doubt anywhere in t.o. would carry tsubis, let alone know what they are!!! I was in t.o. a few weeks ago and I didn't see them anywhere, heck the over the rainbow staff didn't even recognize my tsubis.

Tsubi's are pretty comfy and the quality if pretty good! I have a couple pairs myself, but I'm a Canadian that has been living in Sydney the past few years.

I know that there's supposed to be a tsubi's store in nyc, will check it out in a couple weeks when I'm there to see how it compares to stock in Sydney. I also remember seeing them at bloomingdales in soho in January of all places! But they costed $350 US (the same pair was $250 AUD, which is under $200 US).

Just to let you know, tsubis are becoming VERY common in Sydney, just take a walk down Oxford St. in Paddington or anywhere in Bondi and every other person has them on! They were very chic and cool a few years ago, but have become almost regular jeans in Australia.

Just my two cents

03-09-2005
rising star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiny-E
Just to let you know, tsubis are becoming VERY common in Sydney, just take a walk down Oxford St. in Paddington or anywhere in Bondi and every other person has them on! They were very chic and cool a few years ago, but have become almost regular jeans in Australia.

Just my two cents
aaahhh..i remember those days....when everyone admired my Tsubis.... yes..they are very common right now...

23-09-2005
lovely but empty

I am actually going to die if I don't get these jeans. They're ridiculously gorgeous, and I reeeeallly don't feel like paying 500000% duty buying them from Australia. For the love of god somebody, find them ..

13-04-2006
windowshopping

i'm in the same boat. toronto + tsubi = ridiculously difficult.

any updates on this?

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
jeans, toronto, tsubi