How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Finishing Touches / Shop Till You Drop / shop by city
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

30-07-2008
front row

just wondering if anyone has been there recently?
i'm going on a trip with my family and on our way back (around mid-august), we're dropping by woodburry for a few hours just to see what it's about. it's mostly for window shopping and taking a break from driving, but i wouldn't mind catching a good deal! any stores in particular i should check out?

30-07-2008
V.I.P.

I live an hour away from WC and maybe since it is fairly local, I am not impressed. It is always crowded and frankly nothing really makes the trip or experience worth it in the end. My mother does shop often there buying Ellen Tracey items but otherwise...eh.

As stated above, a lot of the stores make items just for sale at the outlet and they are usually subpar in my experience.

The only stores I usually walk away with bags from is Kate Spade & Cosmetic Company Store.

Off 5th is okay, but the one in Paramus NJ is usually much better.

I have however found really good deals at the TJ Maxx in the Target/Walmart strip mall across the street from WC. So maybe stop there too.

31-07-2008
V.I.P.

^^I went there about a month ago or so. I didn't have much time nor money to go to the big designer stores.

But I peeked in very quickly into the Miu Miu/Prada stores and they had great shoes, but NOT at outlet prices, same goes for the YSL store.

I ended up mostly piling on basics at the Ralph Lauren store, A/X and Miss Sixty denim.... Their prices were the cheapest.

My advice is, chose the stores you want to go first, and don't be fooled, sometimes their markdowns are less than in the real store. And if you want some REALLY good bargains, A/X and BCBG had the best deals.

I bought lots of jeans at A/X for 19$ and BCBG had lots of evening dresses marked down to 29$ (originally 250$ or more). Just make sure you REALLY want it, cause I bought lots of stuff I ended not really wearing.

16-08-2008
scenester

I went last summer and absolutely hated it. The stores were dirty, the collections old, and the prices not nearly as great as I expected. The Gucci store was nice, so was the Prada/Miu Miu. When I was there, Chanel was practically empty.
The low point of my day at Woodbury was in Dior. I asked to try a $395 pair of shoes on and after 20 minutes the saleswoman told me there was too much garbage in the back and she couldn't reach my size.

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
commons, outlets, premium, woodbury