How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Finishing Touches / Shop Till You Drop / shop by city
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

14-03-2004
backstage pass

Woodbury Commons Premium Outlets
Quote:
http://www.premiumoutlets.com/outlets/outlet.asp?id=7
Directions to the Outlet : http://www.premiumoutlets.com/outlet...tions.asp?id=7

Regular Hours:
Open daily: 10am-9pm

Holiday/Sale Hours:

July 4th Weekend Sale
Thu, July 3 – Mon, July 7: 9am-9pm

Back-to-School / Fall Preview Sale
Thu, July 31 – Sun, Aug 3: 9am-9pm

Labor Day Weekend Sale
Fri, Aug 29 - Mon, Sept 1: 9am-9pm

Columbus Day Weekend Sale
Fri, Oct 10 - Mon, Oct 13: 9am-9pm

Thanksgiving Eve
Wed, Nov 26: 10am -9pm

Thanksgiving Day
Thu, Nov 27: Closed

After Thanksgiving Weekend Sale
Fri, Nov 28: Midnight-10pm
Sat, Nov 29: 8am-10pm
Sun, Nov 30: 8am-9pm

Extended Holiday Hours
Mon, Dec 1 – Tue, Dec 23: 9am-9pm

Christmas Eve
Wed, Dec 24: 9am-6pm

Christmas Day
Thu, Dec 25: Closed

After Holiday Sale
Fri, Dec 26: 7am-9pm
Sat, Dec 27 – Tue, Dec 30: 9am-9pm

New Year’s Eve
Wed, Dec 31: 9am-6pm

New Year’s Day
Thu, Jan 1: 10am-9pm
I was thinking about taking a trip to Woodberry next weekend, but before I go, I want to know if it is worth my time. Are the prices really that much lower? Also, if anyone has shopped at any of the stores I will soon mention at Woodberry, please tell me if the prices are good:

1.Diesel
2.Gucci
3.Versace

Last edited by Hanne; 06-07-2008 at 05:16 AM.

14-03-2004
offline.

I have been there. It's a nice little trip, and sometimes you can snatch up a really good find. And sometimes you go and find absolutely nothing.

I have been to both the Diesel and the Versace.
In Diesel you're more likely to find something for a good price, while in Versace and Gucci, you might find an item for like 100 or 200 dollars less than what they sell it for retail.

Good luck at WC!

14-03-2004
no tom ford, no thanks.

I must say that I LOVE woodbury commons...If you are looking for something specific, then you might be let down, but I always find something...that makes me feel like I've gotten away with murder.

backstage pass

The only one of the above I have been to recently was Diesel- while trying to track down a rather difficult size. They have a very very large selection of sizes and lenghts which is refreshing. In jeans they have most of the popular cuts ie Hush, Zink, Fanker, etc etc.; however, the colours are not always the greatest washes (at least, they didn't seem to be to me...) The prices of the jeans can be aprox half off the usual price so they might be 60 vs 120.

I didn't look at anything else in the store so I can't tell you about the StyleLab etc items., but as far as jeans go they have a fair selection of sizes and cuts, but not necessarily washes! Oh and they told me they are around 6 months behind I think? from what is in the retail stores.

Have fun!

14-03-2004
V.I.P.

ebowleg,

WOODBURY COMMONS is worth a trip (even though i only bought some GAP each time i was there).
i recommend you do a search for that topic since we already have one on FS .
you'll be able to get more info

weet tweet tweet @w_i_p_monaco
14-03-2004
rising star

I've been there a few times. I've definitely found some nice things, but it can be hit or miss, just like any place else. I tend to do best when I stick to the high-end stores and avoid places like JCrew or Banana Republic. I love the TSE store and Space, and it's fun to browse in Chanel. The savings are definitely worth it at those kinds of stores (I haven't made it into Gucci or Versace yet). The big department store outlets are usually a waste of time, a lot of dreck that no one else wanted to buy--except for the Saks outlet which I remember as being fairly well-stocked. I've gotten some fabulous shoes there really really cheap. They had a great selection of jeans, too, the last time I was there. Yeah, it's worth a trip--be warned, the crowds can be awful.

14-03-2004
fashion icon

I have bought some really great things there...the sizes can be limited, depends what time of year you go. The things I have bought there are all nice. Versace is okay...they usually have a good assortment of shoes, bad selection of bags, & small sizes. Gucci is ALWAYS a zoo, but a huge amount of accesories, but almost no clothing. & i dont know about Diesel. Hope this helps

scenester

its about an hour from me so i've been there a few times but for me its worse everytime.....dont think id go back again........the gucci is sparce and the versace is old stuff........only thing i've gotten there was 2 pairs of puma's for 30 a pair compared to 70 at foot locker

dl

15-03-2004
V.I.P.

Been plenty of times (mostly because my brother would drag me) - always a let down. The prices are generally high for outlets, so unless it's a sale, not worth it. Don't go if you are looking for something specific. I guess it's worth while looking for basics, but it was always a major disappointment to me. I prefer Century 21 MUCH better selection and prices - and you don't have to take an hour trip.

15-03-2004
flaunt the imperfection

i think it used to be better and has gone downhill...some stores..like barneys, ann taylor, donna karan, calvin, banana, gap...make extra clothes just for the 'outlet'. they are usually very plain and humdrum...as far as the high end designer stuff...when saks or barneys has a sale, you'll probably do better because they will have more sizes colours selection etc...

check it out once just for your own satisfaction, but don't get your hopes up too much...

century is definitely better....

18-04-2004
offline.

I went there about 3 weeks ago.. I was really pissed off. I didn't find ANYTHING for me... all of the good stores had all crap in it... even the Neiman Marcus outlet, etc.

My boyfriend found nice ben sherman jeans at the Barney's outlet... and DKNY...

but anything for me... Bleh.

I was so dissappointed.

18-04-2004
backstage pass

i don't like woodbury. i can never find anything except annoying people

i think it's ok for basics though. not designer. last time i went, i only got 2 swarovski costume bracelets [that i still haven't worn] and godiva chocolate

19-04-2004
V.I.P.

actually the only good thing that came ot of WC each time we went were the DKNY light fitted jumpers for the men

weet tweet tweet @w_i_p_monaco
21-04-2004
fashion elite

Its nothing fabulous. I've been once, and found nothing. I have a friend who got like 6 pairs of classic Gucci horsebit loafers for like $60 each. They were in like rare colors too, a real score. Beyond that I have never heard about anything great.

desire, undefined

I was there last summer where I bought some really nice Marc Jacobs heels. And a Ralph Lauren sweater as well. And well, a Sony Discman. So for me it was worth the trip ...

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
commons, outlets, premium, woodbury