The Vogue Cover Challenge (PLEASE READ THE THREAD RULES IN POST #1)
If you don't remember the old Vogue Cover Challenge allow me to refresh your memory. This is the place where tFSers are given the chance each week to create their own versions of Vogue covers and engage in some good-natured competition while they are at it.
1. Challenges will run for a week at a time.
2. Each challenge has a theme that will be chosen by the previous week's winner.
3. Each participant may submit up to two covers per challenge. You may submit more than two, but you must specify which two covers you actually want to use for the round.
4. Please include the cover entry number, photographer (If available), model name (If available), and the source of your image (Please remember to source correctly -- another model's thread is not a proper source) in your submission post. Entries that violate this rule will, unfortunately, be disqualified from contention.
1. Once voting begins, it is too late to submit a new entry or change your previous cover submissions.
2. Voting is through private ballot. Please PM either HFGL (Temporarily stepping in for Luxx) or Faith Akiyama with your selections during each voting period.
3. You may vote for three covers per round. In your PM, please include all the necessary information about the entries and rank the covers in order from your 1st to your 3rd choice. 1st=3 points, 2nd=2 points and 3rd=1 point. An example is as follows:
#1. member A with model X (3 points) - cover entry #(1 or 2) - Post number (Link to post)
#2. member B with model Y (2 points) - cover entry #(1 or 2) - Post number (Link to post)
#3. member C with model Z (1 point) - cover entry #(1 or 2) - Post number (Link to post)
The total accumulated points for each cover entry will be what determines the winner(s) of that round.
4. You may vote for both covers entered by the same member for the round, but please do not vote for yourself.
5. At the end of the voting period, the votes will be counted by the moderators, and the results will be posted thereafter. We will try to post around the top 8-10 covers.
6. Please do not complain about the results of each round. Make your voice heard through voting, not through discontent and open criticism. Keep in mind that each voter's tastes and preferences cannot be controlled by anyone but the voter him/herself. And remember: This challenge comes with no actual prizes or rewards - IT'S JUST A GAME.
Also, if you have any resources, like fonts and what not, please feel free to share / link to them.
(Monday August 30th - Monday September 5th)
DEADLINE FOR SUBMISSIONS IS SATURDAY September 3rd at 11:59 PM
VOTING BEGINS ON SUNDAY September 4th
RESULTS POSTED ON MONDAY September 5th
All Times are Eastern Standard (New York City timezone)
Theme: HAUTE TOPIC (Chosen by diorelle)
Week 42 - "Streetstyle" - Entries || Winners
Week 43 - "Cover Makeover" - Entries|| Winners
Week 44 - "The Trend Issue" - Entries|| Winners
Week 45 - "Excessive Glamour" - Entries || Winners
Week 46 - "Avant Garde" - Entries || Winners
Week 47 - "Fairytales & Fantasy Land" - Entries|| Winners
Week 48 - "Jewelry" - Entries || Winners
Week 49 - "Geek Chic" - Entries|| Winners
Week 50 - "Latin/South American" - Entries|| Winners
Week 51 - "The Workout" - Entries|| Winners
Week 52 - "Emotions" - Entries|| Winners
Week 53 - "Gods of Fashion" - Entries || Winners
Week 54 - "Bad Girls" - Entries || Winners
Week 55 - "The Fashion Spot" - Entries|| Winners
Week 56 - "Controversial" - Entries || Winners
Week 57 - "Ultimate Femininity" - Entries || Winners
Week 58 - "Subcultures" - Entries || Winners
Week 59 - "Movies & Cinema" - Entries|| Winners
Week 60 - "1960's Mad Men" - Entries|| Winners
Week 61 - "Supermodels" - Entries|| Winners
Week 62 - "Album Art" - Entries|| Winners
Week 63 - "About a Girl" - Entries|| Winners
Archive thread of Week #1 - 41
I hope to see lots of creative contributions. Were going to keep things on schedule and run a tight ship this time. I know the result posting was an issue within the last thread (blame me and my knack for procrastination :blush:) but trust that this time we've got some extra special helpers!!
WINNERS FOR ROUND #41 - ~UNDER THE SEA~
DD.- ~ Entry 2
Caroline Trentini, et al by Steven Klein
Tinsley V ~ Entry 1
Julia Stegner by ?
:clap: 1ST PLACE :clap:
tarsha ~ Entry 1
Bianca Balti by ?
B) Yeah, under the sea B)
Under the sea
When the sardine begin to beguine
It's music to me
What do they got, a lot of sand?
We've got a hot crustacean band
Each little clam here know how to jam here
Under the sea
Each little slug here cutting a rug here
Under the sea
Each little snail know how to wail here
That's why it's hotter under the water
Yeah, we in luck here down in the muck here
Under the sea!
:woot: HUGE THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO VOTED ME!!!
It can be images from editorials shot in the streets, simple candids or, whatever is connected to the street and it's style. Hope you like it. That's the only idea came in my mind.
Great theme and congrats!
Congratulations tarsha, very well deserved. Great new theme! :magic:
Entry 1 :
Angela Lindvall and Tanga Moreau by Mario Testino.
scanned by me
Congratulations guys! Love street style.
Raquel Zimmermann by Mario Sorrenti
scanned by Diorette
Entry No. 1
Anna Selezneva by Terry Richardson
Scanned by Diorette
^I used a picture form the same editorial. But I had chosen it before you posted your entry.:wacko::blush:
Model: Anna Selezneva
Photographer: Terry Richardson
Source: Scanned by Diorette
Entry No. 2
Isabeli Fontana by Marcin Tyszka
scanned by NeverDrinkAgain
Yasmin Le Bon by Peter Lindbergh
I'm late, but thanks for the third place! Congrats Tarsha.
Great entries so far!
Photographed by Inez van Lamsweerde & Vinoodh Matadin
Model: Daria Werbowy
|All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:12 AM.|
Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2013, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.