I've read more books in the past 3 months than I've read in the past 5 years..so im proud of that but i'm still nowhere close to some people on here!
What I've read so far -
1) The Girl Who Kicked the Hornets' Nest by Stieg Larsson (3 stars)
2) Of Mice and Men by John Steinbeck - 2nd read (5 stars)
3) A Stolen Life by Jaycee Lee Dugard (3 stars)
4) The Men We Became: My Friendship with John F. Kennedy, Jr. by Robert T. Littell (4.5 stars)
5) Come to the Edge by Christina Haag (4 stars)
Currently reading -
To Kill a Mockingbird by Harper Lee - boring!, given up on this for now may read it later on in the year.
Fairytale Interrupted: What JFK Jr. Taught Me About Life, Love, and Loss by RoseMarie Terenzio - Great book so far can't wait to finish it.
What Remains: A Memoir of Fate, Friendship, and Love by Carole Radziwill - only read a few pages so far so I can't judge it just yet.