This season's must-haves from Zanna Roberts Rassi
1. This will be spring’s answer to my hefty black leather biker jacket – the ultimate “I will wear it with everything” piece.
2. This is the dress I will wear for two monumental summer weddings I have - one in Canterbury England, one in Venice. Here's hoping for very different guest lists!
3. These have enough of a cat's eye to lift without going too retro.
4. Not feeling baggy. Nor distressed. Nor skinny. Just straight.
5. I can easily apply the "can I wear this" rule to this piece. One, to Coachella with beaten boots. Two, to a beach bbq in Montauk with flip-flops. Three, running around the city with sandals. Summer chic.
6. Because it gets chilly at night! And it will look cool with my pink McQ pants.
7. The sharp cut of a Helmut blazer makes them my favourite, especially when dressing for TV. Super smart without being stuffy.
8. Diving into one of spring’s biggest trends – sorbet – in a preppy not girly way.
9. Every season I buy an Equipment shirt - I love the simplicity of their cuts combined with a twist on a detail.
10. Sleek and minimal - the easy throw-on.