Your Top Casting of S/S 13
View Single Post
Join Date: Apr 2008
Top 5 New Faces
- Can't argue with anyone here, she has the whole package. Youthful but not immature looking, regal one minute and down to earth the next. Her face is emblazoned into my mind.
- I can't deny that it irritated me to no end that she was picked over every other black model/as a token by the time we got to Paris but ultimately she deserved it. She worked hard throughout Fashion Week, starting off a little selective through to her full-on breakthrough in Paris and became more confident on the runway in the process.
- Beautiful face. Unfortunately didn't have a good time in Milan/Paris but I think she got noticed by enough important people (James Scully, Russell Marsh, Karl Templer) before then to start a very nice career and hopefully print season for herself!
- Always love seeing a commercial girl succeed in HF. Martha caught my eye at Jason Wu and has been pretty impressive since then. I'm not quite sure if I will still be feeling her in a few months' time but for now I am.
- I think Marikka has a kind of early 00s vibe about her which is just what we need right now. She shone throughout NY, but I have to say that the hair cut kind of downgraded her beauty for me. So hopefully her agency encourage her to grow it back!
Top 5 Veterans
- kind of hard to avoid
- really grown up in the last season or so.
- she had a rough time in Paris but I'm hoping for a rebound next season.
Top Cast Overall
Oscar De La Renta
- couldn't really fault any of their picks; very diverse and a solid mix of new and older faces.
Worst Cast Overall
- I expected it for CK but really seeing an important international house like Dior suddenly wipe all colour from their runway (save a few Asian models) felt like a smack in the face.
View this member's profile
Post a comment to this member's profile
Send a private message to Fiercification
Find More Posts by Fiercification