Male Model Discussion Thread
View Single Post
.my prison is your brain.
Mod Squad Leader
Join Date: Jan 2008
I'll bite first.
Top 5 newbies, in no order:
- true runway debut season, and is the newcomer I find most memorable.
- if you not seen his look at Ferragamo I suggest you do so now. What a guy! Great appearances all over.
- another true newbie who impressed me, was seriously thrilled to see him at Balenciaga, he deserved a big show.
- I’m thinking a lot of people might find his appeal a bit dull, but there is just something so sophisticated to me.
- not brand new, but relatively so, I’ve been waiting for him to wow me, knew the potential was there, and this season he did.
My cheat (extra) pick,
- he’s in-between newbie and old pro at this point. Right? Right
Top 5 Veterans, in no order:
- an overwhelming amount of blond/blue eyed boys on the runway, but to me he's the most impressive of the bunch.
- finally back and looking amazing as always.
Max Rendell -
find him so charming, adore him more each season.
- always one of the most impressive/versatile guys to me.
- one of the most dominant faces in the industry right now.
Best cast: Err, none of them.
Worst cast: Err, most of them.
View this member's profile
Post a comment to this member's profile
Send a private message to HeatherAnne
Find More Posts by HeatherAnne