Book Challenge 2013
View Single Post
Join Date: Nov 2010
1. Gone Girl by Gillian Flynn
2. The Princess Diaries by Meg Cabot
3. Mrs. Dalloway by Virginia Woolf
4. Princess in the Spotlight by Meg Cabot
5. The Magic Mountain by Thomas Mann
- it was an interesting and worth reading book but sometimes it was getting repetetive and boring.
6. Saving Grace by Darlene Ryan
- nice plot, I would like it to be longer though. It's written for readers with lower reading ability so I guess it's fine.
7. Before I Go To Sleep by S.J. Watson
- well, well, well... it was good debut but it was predictable, very annoying at parts and a little bit slow.
Unbearable Lightness: A Story of Loss and Gain by Portia de Rossi
View this member's profile
Post a comment to this member's profile
Send a private message to Niusity
Find More Posts by Niusity