View Single Post
Join Date: Jan 2004
Originally posted by helena
@May 31st, 2004 - 10:01 am
What have you done to customise your clothes?
My favorites are:-
- swapping buttons
- shortening skirts/coats
- dying stuff (although recently tried dying a lace top & it was a disaster - I used the dye you have to boil up in a big pan with loads of salt & my house stunk & i was nearly sick)
- dying shoes/boots with leather dye (always been quite good at this one - white spirit is the key)
- sewing sequins onto tops & jackets with invisible thread
- sewing lots of interesting buttons onto cardigans or jerseys
- sewing felt shapes onto doubled over scarves (good as presents)
- i recently cut up a long sleeved black top - to make a scoop neckline (not very succesful)
Would love to hear others experiences.
i've done all of that! i love it!
View this member's profile
Post a comment to this member's profile
Find More Posts by brian