Can you identify the best designs from the top designers with a glance? Are Manolo, Prada and Gucci a few of your favorite words? Is one of the best things in your life your wardrobe and footwear? Do you spend hours lost in a copy of Elle Magazine, daydreaming about a career in fashion?
If so, the CW Television Network and the creators of "America's Next Top Model" and "Project Runway" are about to offer you the opportunity of a lifetime!
No experience necessary. But style, intelligence and a great work ethic are a must.
We are now casting an untitled reality competition that will take viewers (and cast members) behind the fashion world's velvet rope for a chance to work side-by-side with a who's-who of high fashion and a chance at a career-launching grand prize.
Contact us at theCWfashionshow@gmail.com
for further info. Please submit a photo, a brief description of yourself and full contact details.
*Casting Director will be in attendance for the following cities: Dallas, New York and Los Angeles
*W Dallas - Victory
2440 Victory Park Lane
Dallas, TX 75219
Open call 2/2/08
Hyatt Regency Chicago
151 East Wacker Drive,
Chicago, Illinois, USA 60601
Open call 2/2/08
*New York City: place TBD
open call 2/9/08
San Francisco: place TBD
open call 2/9/08
*Los Angeles: place TBD
open call 2/16/08
Miami: place TBD
open call 2/16/08
Here's the Elegibility REquirements:
THE CW UNTITLED REALITY FASHION MAGAZINE PROGRAM
CYCLE 1 ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS
Please note: the following eligibility requirements and terms must be met in order to proceed with the application process for the UNTITLED REALITY FASHION MAGAZINE PROGRAM (the "Series").
1. Please read these requirements prior to filling out the application.
Producers expressly reserve the right in their sole and absolute discretion, and without notice, to add, reduce or otherwise modify in any way any of the requirements in connection with the Series including, without limitation, any of the eligibility requirements, application deadlines, the application and other schedules, and the application itself.
There will be nationwide open casting calls during February 2008 where the Casting Team for the Series will be present to do interviews at locations listed below (locations subject to further additions and deletions and other changes). If the producers of the Series (the "Producers") elect to have a semi-final round, and you are selected for an interview in the Semi-Finals, you must be willing to travel at your own expense to a location (to be determined) in your region of the country. The Producers reserve the right to add, cancel and/or substitute other cities as interview locations for the Semi-Finals. If you are selected by the Producers for an interview during the final selection process, you must be willing to travel to Los Angeles for approximately one week sometime around March 2008 (as scheduled by the Producers) as part of the final selection process. The exact date of such interviews may be changed at any time by Producers in their sole discretion. Economy travel (roundtrip to Los Angeles from a major airport nearest your home in the United States) and hotel accommodations (room and tax only excluding all incidental or other charges) will be arranged and paid for by the Producers. You will also receive a per diem allowance in an amount to be determined by the Producers. Your schedule while in Los Angeles will be entirely at the Producers' sole discretion. All dates and locations listed in these eligibility requirements and in the application form are subject to change in the Producersí sole discretion without notice.
4. If selected as a participant, you must be willing to live in a house or loft located at a location and in a city as determined by Producers (the "house") for approximately two months sometime around March to May of 2008 with other strangers of both sexes, where you will have little or no privacy. Economy travel to and from the production location and a major airport nearest your home in the United States will be arranged and paid for by the Producers for participants to travel to the house.
5. If you are chosen to be a participant, it is your responsibility to make any necessary arrangements with your employer and family in anticipation of your extended absence from home. Finalists must hold a current U.S. passport, as international travel may be required of all participants.
6. The house is extensively outfitted with video and audio recording devices which will record, broadcast and exhibit your actions and voice at all times, twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week in every room of the house as well as any and all locations and settings outside of the house for the duration of your participation in the Series. You will be observed at all times by the Producers as well as the general public watching on television and possibly the Internet.
7. The winner of the Series will be eligible to receive the grand prize that may include a position with a major fashion magazine. Producers expressly reserve the right in its sole discretion to change or modify any and all components of the prize without notice at any time.
8. You must be 18 to 28 years of age at the time of application.