Your Beauty Routine
View Single Post
Join Date: Nov 2005
1. Cleanser: MV Organic gentle cream cleanser and (each alternate day) MV Organic Oil Cleanser (better than my homemade one so far but we'll see how it goes)
2. Toner: don't use
3. Cream/moisturiser: MV Organic Rose cream at day, and at night I add MV Organic Rose Oil to it. (As you may be able to tell, I just bought the basic products in this skincare range, and so far so good. Trying to wean self off acids et al.)
4. Mask: Don't use
5. Exfoliator: Just a plain old facewasher for the last few weeks. Prior to that I was using Neostrata Ultra Smoothing Lotion. To be honest, there's not been much difference!
6. Makeup remover: don't use.
7. Shower gels/soaps: Priya sandalwood soap or L'Occitane Shea Butter shower gel
8. Body lotions/creams: Either Nivea Firming Lotion, Palmer's Gradual Tanner moisturiser or olive oil (which I keep in a plastic squeeze bottle in the shower)
9. Anticellulite/firming treatment: don't use. I don't think the Nivea lotion really counts!
10. body exfoliator: One of those German exoliating mitts (Sassi or something like that?). I've had it for four years and it's still going strong, like new.
11. Hand/foot cream: Weleda Skin Food
12. Lip balm: Weleda Everon lip balm
13. Perfume: I have a large number on rotation, current faves are Diorella, Tresor and Cuir de Russie
14. Shampoo/conditioner: Nexxus Aloxxi silver shampoo (once or twice a week), Giovanni Smooth As Silk otherwise.
15. Mask or other treatments: Phyto jojoba mask
16. Foundation: Becca LSC in Olive mixed with SSP in Pearl
17. Powder: NARS, but don't often use
18. Blush: Becca Beach Tint in Peach, Becca Cream Blush in Turkish Rose, NARS Exhibit A, NARS Taj Mahal, NARS Lovejoy, NARS Taos
19. Mascara: YSL Faux Cils
20. Lipstick/gloss: MAC Lady Danger, Chanel Glossimer in Praline
21. Eyeshadow: MAC Shroom and MAC Satin Taupe
22. Eyeliner: don't use
View this member's profile
Post a comment to this member's profile
Send a private message to joie
Find More Posts by joie