Dolce & Gabbana The Makeup
View Single Post
Join Date: Dec 2005
Today the line was launched in Selfridges, so off I went to check it out. The section is fairly small, decorated in black and gold - there's a circular section in the middle where you can sit down to try products. Overall it seems they've invested both time and money into making a cosmetics brand - I would say all the colours are wearable and fairly wide ranging.
- didn't really look at this because they only have a powder formulation which i have no interest in
- fairly neutral colours, nothing really stood out to me but the texture is nice
- seems pigmented & a thicker formulation with a brush applicator. some on the website show a little glitter, but IRL its much more glittery. when i have more time i'd like to look at the colours properly, but again none really stood out on first glance.
- loooovely texture, really velvety & soft. available in quads (£35) or duos (£20 i think?)
- very good range of colours, i loved both the formulations available and will definitely look out for more colours!
So here's what I bought
Classic Cream Lipstick in
- this was the lipstick used at the FW09.10 show
Smooth Eye Colour Quad in
View this member's profile
Post a comment to this member's profile
Send a private message to miu_miu
Find More Posts by miu_miu