View Full Version : Careers, Education & the Business of Fashion
- tFS Fashion Photographers - Share Your Work. Before Posting, please read Post #1
- Make-Up Schools? (in NYC?)
- too old to model?
- 'Help Wanted' - Post Unpaid Internships & Other Unpaid Opps (no comments, please!)
- Future in Fashion
- Yasmin Sewell new consultant buyer at Browns
- Testing and your Portfolio, for Freelance Stylists, Hair/Makeup Artists etc.
- Fashion Stylists - Share Your Work, Give and Get Feedback
- Photographers / Stylists - about rates / fees
- What to Expect when Meeting with Modeling Agencies
- Working in fashion - what to wear?
- Basics About Production and Factory Manufacturing
- All About Menswear
- What college do/did you go to?
- All about Starting your Own Label /Line ... See post #1 for related threads.
- can I make it as a designer without knowing how to sew ?
- Building A Brand By Not Being A Brand ... American Apparel
- A Disapponting Fall For Many Dept. Store Lines
- Belgian Fashion Student Wins Sisley/benetton Award
- About Modeling Schools and Online Sites for Models... Should I Spend the Money?
- Please Help Me With My Homework / Research / Survey
- Fashion Illustration/Sketching/Drawing: tools, croquis, templates, books.
- Freelance Designers - how much to charge?
- All About Pattern Makers (& Pattern Cutters)
- Fashion Houses Headquarters
- tFS Fashion illustrations ... Please read Post #1 before posting your drawings.
- Billionaire To Build Own Fashion College
- Ideas/Advice For Starting A Fashion Website
- Books About Fashion & Designers - Recommendations ?
- " Blacklisted"
- Antwerp Royal Academy
- Stylists' Wardrobe Kit and Survival Tips
- Becoming a Makeup Artist - training, schools and breaking into the biz
- Saville Row Apprenticeship
- About Your Portfolio, for Applying to Fashion School and After Graduation
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.