20 Celebrity Phones Hacked - *Do Not Share Links to Pics*

Bobby153

Reaction score

Twitter.com/Callux

thought maybe this was a joke at first, but turns out it's true, pictures are all over twitter. Jennifer Lawrence, Emma Watson, Kate Upton, Victoria Justice, Blake Lively (again!!) to name a few.

Why do these idiots continue to take naked pictures.

I just saw the pictures of Kristen Dunst on Tumblr.
Had no idea they were coming from a hack.

Listen what people do in the privacy is their own business! Nothing wrong with that, these are clear breaches of privacy, and the guy who hacked the phones better start preparing for a cell next to the locked up one from Scarlett hacking case few years ago!

That said, did Lawrence get busted the worst? All i see is tons of her photos all over Twitter, and they are very intimate, so wrong this was leaked!

Whoa the Jennifer Lawrence ones are everywhere, I feel bad for her. They're clear as day. Can't believe Blake didn't somehow get better phone security after the first time.

Last edited by a moderator:
Whoa the Jennifer Lawrence ones are everywhere, I feel bad for her. They're clear as day.
I thought something happened to her when she was trending on Twitter, then i click on it and BAM!:doh: Thank god i seen this thread now so next time one of the other women on the list is trending, i wont be clicking because i have no desire to see more of these clearly private photos.

Please don't be so daft as to call these women "idiots." If a woman or anyone else wants to take these kinds of pictures of themselves, then so be it. There is NOTHING wrong with that. That is her own right considering it's her body and no one else's.

The only person to blame is the person who hacked into the files and shared them with the world. That person is the ONLY idiot in this situation.

Whatever, it's just boobs and butt, everyone does it. Now where are the links!? :lol: (I live for gossip like this)

fyi, things like this come from government employees, they're the ones leaking all the pics with all the spying. sucks.

Why do these idiots continue to take naked pictures.

Not idiots. :rolleyes:

Jennifer Lawrence, Ariana Grande, Kate Upton, More Celebs Have Alleged Nude Photos Leak In Massive Hack

The leak has been traced back to 4chan’s /b/ board. This post is SFW. Update: Lawrence’s publicist has confirmed the pictures’ authenticity to BuzzFeed.

UPDATE: 7:31 p.m., ET: A spokesperson for Jennifer Lawrence released a statement to BuzzFeed confirming the pictures.

“This is a flagrant violation of privacy. The authorities have been contacted and will prosecute anyone who posts the stolen photos of Jennifer Lawrence,” they said in an email.

A massive leak of nude and risque photos appearing to be of huge stars like Jennifer Lawrence, Ariana Grande, Victoria Justice, and Kate Upton leaked online today, first appearing on the /b/ thread on 4chan (NSFW link).

Not all of the pictures’ authenticity has been confirmed.

The pictures allegedly were retrieved due to an Apple iCloud leak that allowed celebrities’ phones to be hacked, and were posted on 4chan in an attempt to earn bitcoins.

The hacker on 4chan is also claiming to have explicit videos of Lawrence, and claims to have over 60 nude selfies of the Oscar-winning actress.

Not all of the pictures are nude — included among them are also selfies of the starlet in bathing suits.

The 4chan user seemingly responsible for the hack also shared two images of his desktop, with rows of photos and movies yet to be released.

A master list purporting to be of all of the celebrities who were hacked began to make the rounds online, listing dozens of names of female stars like Kim Kardashian, Rihanna, and Mary Kate Olsen.

update

In a tweet, Victoria Justice denied that the pictures were of her.

Victoria Justice @VictoriaJustice
These so called nudes of me are FAKE people. Let me nip this in the bud right now. *pun intended*

update

Actress Mary Elizabeth Winstead, one of the names on the “master list,” took to Twitter to comment on the hack.

Mary E. Winstead @M_E_Winstead
Knowing those photos were deleted long ago, I can only imagine the creepy effort that went into this. Feeling for everyone who got hacked.

Mary E. Winstead @M_E_Winstead
To those of you looking at photos I took with my husband years ago in the privacy of our home, hope you feel great about yourselves.

BuzzFeed has reached out to multiple publicists and Apple for comment.

This post is developing.

http://www.buzzfeed.com/rachelzarrell/jennifer-lawrence-ariana-grande-picture-leak?bftw=main

it's not right to call these celebs idiots but they're careless. this is not the first hacking case, take your nudie pics but don't let the phone sync with icloud... or use a camera instead. I mean, there are ways to take this type of pics and asure they're kept private.
They are celebrities, they're exposed... if they want privacy they have to work harder than everyone else to get it. It might not be fair but it is what it is... my sympathy for them in this case doesn't go far.

Is your voice also the reason why you have stayed away from being photographed naked? Being shot nude by great fashion photographers is very common among famous models like Kate Moss, Naomi Campbell, and Lara Stone.

"For me those photos are art. Your body is art, your body is beautiful, and to be photographed in that way is amazing and it's received in a very positive way. But with social media and the Internet and not so great blogs and the attention like that, I don't think that my pictures would be received in the way that I'd want them to be received. That's why I've stayed away from them."

Kate Upton
http://www.details.com/blogs/daily-...eat-blogs-and-how-shes-pacing-her-career.html

how true...

Anonymity is the new luxury people. Get off the grid, as Swanson would say.
I don't even send Facebook message anymore, or even go on Facebook, don't post on instagram etc. These things are done.

Have you heard of Pluto Mail ? I'm using that now, once in a while. I feel so 007...

Guys, just a little reminder: DO NOT post any of those pictures here. :important

Anonymity is the new luxury people. Get off the grid, as Swanson would say.
I don't even send Facebook message anymore, or even go on Facebook, don't post on instagram etc. These things are done.

Have you heard of Pluto Mail ? I'm using that now, once in a while. I feel so 007...

whats crazy is jennifer lawrence seemed pretty off the grid, she has no social media but even she was hacked and seems to have the most leaked photos :(

Pluto Mail and KeepSafe [app] and you're good to go (sort of- not even leading Germany can keep you safe these days :bunny:).

Some pics are super raunchy I gotta say (thanks to the member that shared the link!), in a way it all seems strangely proportional to their careers, Jennifer Lawrence is the one succeeding at it (if you take it for what it is), she looks great and she's not doing anything crazy and she still has a face like "whatever, I still have an Oscar" (or maybe that's my subconscious kicking in every time I look at her :lol:), meanwhile Kirsten looks bored out of her mind, and some of the other girls..:mellow:.. you'd think they tried Hollywood just to be in the p*rn industry and not the other way around.

It is sexist because it's men leaking this stuff. It's a bit sad but there isn't really much one can do about it, just take it with a pinch of salt, it's not like they got caught shooting animals. I do hope that there's a day when a good set of laws that are not for profit or censorship but just people's right to privacy, come into the picture, and not really for fear of naked pictures or silly things like that, but the fact that anyone at some government agency can enter your phone and face no real consequences... they need a permit to enter your house, but they can enter your phone (which is the same or worse), it's kind of a retrograde way of experiencing technology. And of course the argument is always "if you have nothing to hide, why even get worked up about it?"... there's nothing to hide in my house either and yet I don't want to go to the shower with a cop from who knows where watching. And that takes me to Kate Upton's statement, she was referring to her career, I find nothing hypocritical about what she said...

It's crazy that these photos can come out just through iClouds and boom goes the dynamite :blink:.

Unfortunately, the rumours of more names released happen to be models as well like Emily DiDonato (oh man), Candice, Erin Heatherton and Heather Marks.

Some have already been shown and I feel so bad for their privacy being violated like this.

Pluto Mail and KeepSafe [app] and you're good to go (sort of- not even leading Germany can keep you safe these days :bunny:).

Some pics are super raunchy I gotta say (thanks to the member that shared the link!), in a way it all seems strangely proportional to their careers, Jennifer Lawrence is the one succeeding at it (if you take it for what it is), she looks great and she's not doing anything crazy and she still has a face like "whatever, I still have an Oscar" (or maybe that's my subconscious kicking in every time I look at her :lol:), meanwhile Kirsten looks bored out of her mind, and some of the other girls..:mellow:.. you'd think they tried Hollywood just to be in the p*rn industry and not the other way around.

It is sexist because it's men leaking this stuff

I feel for these girls, I do. My phone got stolen once at Uni, obviously with very private pics on it as well. The worst thought was that the thief saw me, and saw those pics which obviously wasn't meant for others. If it's your phone after all, why must you justify what material is on it?

I'm not sure whether its fair to say its sexist just because men did the hacking. This happens to a lot of male stars too. Besides, a lot of women are taking part in this conversation and the responses are questionable. Actually, some of the worst scorn is coming from them with sl*t-shaming-isms such as 'you see, she's not that perfect after all'. I personally find this shocking only because of the names involved in this mess, girls usually held at a very high esteem (Jlaw, MK Olsen, Kate Bosworth, Leelee S etc)! I of course don't condone hacking, and hope the culprits get caught and punished severely.

I get the outrage about the hacking itself, but what I don't get is how everyone is piling on these girls. The conversation seems to center around tarnishing their reputation. Must we regard an Oscar winning actress differently only because we've seen nude pics she sent to her bf in private? That's ridiculous.

I checked them out.
This just doesn't happen to celebs. Think of what is floating around that's yours. Your pics (salacious or not), bank account info, relationship info, things you post on fashion message boards...

I feel awful for all of them. But I'm not surprised there are people who'd rather shame/laugh at the women who've had their privacy violated in the worse way than the person(s) doing the violating. I mean, Mary Elizabeth Winstead sent these pics to her friggin husband and then deleted them.

All that said, I think Lawrence will be fine. It's people like Jessica Brown Findlay, who isn't well-established and also had a very, VERY intimate situation exposed, who I really feel for. It's a shame because she's not a bad actress and she's super likable, but I'm afraid this will damage her career massively.

^Exactly, I feel the same for Melissa Benoist whose photos were also VERY intimate. But I think it is also a "good" thing this happened this way, it's just so big that those actresses are really seen as victims this time, not like Rihanna or Blake Lively or even Vanessa Hudgens when their photos were leaked, since they were alone against everyone.

This said, I really feel like nothing is private anymore and am worried about my own data, like text messages, photos, bank account information, internet search. To know that everything, including things that had been deleted a while ago, could be made public in the blink of an eye is really spooky.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NavidNoor
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->