Acne Studios F/W 2018.19 : Cindy Crawford by Sam Abell

Cindy, please stay home and stop being overexposed, because you don't have IT anymore.
Yeah, right, like she or any other model will turn down the $$$.
The Kaia hype has really helped Cindy get back into the fashion world. And you know what? Good for her.

Completely unexpected and I must say it works. Cindy is the model to do 90's Americana.

Acne is definitely not her demographics. Surely jumping on the Kaia hype bandwagon.

OMG Cindy become so annoying right? The pictures are not bad, but her presence is so impertinent and a bit random IMO, I would never associate Acne clothes with her.

This ad would be perfect if they had booked Stella Tennant. I would even forgive the crap collection behind this.

I think the close-up shot is great but I still can't get over how random this collaboration is. She doesn't fit the brand aesthetic at all.

I'd agree with the 'untalented scrubs' theory if Cindy actually delivered something unique here. She didn't. It's the same contrived shots any contemporary model could've given us.

Cindy is the best and most iconic supermodel IMHO. They've got the best supermodel of all times in their ads.

I love Cindy. I love Acne. I was excited to see that she was cast for the campaign, but when reviewing the delivered product. Cindy as an Acne Cowgirl? I'll pass. Wanted this to be young and cool, or mature and refined. These dont really even live up to the Acne brand identity. I will disagree with those bashing Cindy, as though she's the only person this campaign rides on. The creative is all wrong, the concept is boring. Acne should have stayed true to it's identity instead of trying to morph for Cindy.

All this is selling me is some overpriced mom jeans. Cindy IS an American icon, so I kinda get the cowboy theme, but I don't get why she's high-kicking aimlessly in a field like a recent escapee from an asylum.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ericbaig68
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->