Adrienne Curry On The Surreal Life

kimair

frozen
Reaction score
I guess this isn't really gossip since it's true...

America's Next Top Model season 1 winner Adrienne Curry is a cast member of the new season of VH1's The Surreal Life. Her housemates are Vern Troyer (aka Mini-Me), rapper Da Brat, former pro wrester Chyna, model Marcus Schenkenberg, Jane Wiedlin from the Go-Go's, and actor Christopher Knight (aka Peter Brady).

The new season begins in January.

how the mighty have fallen... :innocent:

Ohh I'm looking forward to this....should be interesting.

GG

P.S. Your quote " How the mighty have fallen" made me laugh so bad :blush:

Da Brat and Marcus, I thought they still had at least one more shot, damn!! :lol:

Adrianne & Chris began shooting "Worlds Apart" this week

The movie is being filmed in the Santa Ynez Valley. The movie features Chris Knight ("Brady Bunch," "Surreal Life 4") as
an astronomer who falls in love with a woman (Meadow Williams) from
another planet. Adrianne Curry ("America's Next Top Model," "Surreal
Life 4") and "The Bachelor's" Andrew Firestone also star in the
romantic comedy."Worlds Apart" will conclude shooting in May.

http://www.lompocrecord.com/articles/2005/...news/news16.txt

i saw an episode today, she looks old! ...but i like how she was determined to keep the kids from going home to raise money for charity.

http://www.adriannecurry.tv/

this is from Adrianne website:

Adrianne recently wrapped the first season of “Ball Breakers” for The Game Show Network were she stars and the trash-talking model/hostest/rack-girl in this Billiards competition game show due to premiere June of 2005. She is currently featured in a 6-page photo spread in the April 2005 issue of Maxim magazine. In addition to be in discussion on numerous other television and modeling projects Adrianne has been inked in her first acting roll, staring with Knight in the upcoming Indy film, “Light Years Away.”

also there are new pictures of her in photo gallary

does anyone have a picture of adiranne from my fair brady in her swim wear>? I LOVE HER SWIM SUITS!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roller69
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->