Alessandro Dell'Acqua/Net-a-Porter Sizing

Curious

Reaction score
Hi All -

I'm considering ordering a dress by Alessandro Dell'Acqua from Net-a-Porter and am interested in any sizing experience from either the designer and/or the vendor. I've ordered from NAP before, but only once and I've never had anything by the designer. I'm trying to avoid paying import taxes twice for ordering the wrong size (like I did last time :blush:).

If I order the same NAP size as before, should I be okay? Are they consistent in their conversions? Any help is appreciated. Thanks :flower:

PS - the dress is in Yay or Nay if you'd like to give me your thoughts...

http://www.thefashionspot.com/forums/showthread.php?p=792592&posted=1#post792592

Sorry curious, I wish I could help, but I neither know much about NAP (never ordered from it) nor Alessandro dell'acqua

I appreciate the thought anyway Helena :flower:

PS - any chance of modifying the title to include "and/or NAP" before sizing. Maybe that will help with responses. I don't think my title is very intriguing :P

Last edited by a moderator:
curious...he usually runs small..like dolce...
love the dress sooooooooooo much!!!...

:heart:

Thanks for the title change Helena :winkiss:

And thanks for the feedback, Soft. I've ordered it now! :bounce: I went a size up from the Vanessa Bruno stuff I ordered last time so I'm hoping that's correct. Very excited:buzz:

Heehee - I have lots of outfits surrounding it brewing in my little head :smartass:

And feeling the need for a wide blk lthr belt now, but know it's premature :lol:

a belt...really?...
but i think the dress is more of an empire...

i don't know if a belt is going to work?...:huh:

Me either which is why I know it's premature :lol:

I was thinking of something along the lines of the YSL belt (but not $2K :blink:) might look cute cinched at the natural waist, but I'll have to try the silhouette out with something I already have once I get the dress. You're right though now that I look back at the dress. The waist of the dress is probably too high. Just as an option I was thinking of for it. I think the dress will stand on its own just fine :flower:

you need a great necklace...
look how open that neckline is...:flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
terarcher1111
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->