Allegra Versace

kickassgood

Reaction score
the heiress of Gianni and daughter of Donatella. Remeber we must refrain about weight issues and follow the guidelines of the forum:flower:

article from the telegraph
She's 18, wears trainers, studies drama - and controls Versace
By Clare Coulson
(Filed: 01/07/2004)

Allegra Versace, niece of the murdered designer Gianni Versace and daughter of Donatella, last night celebrated her coming of age and her inheritance of a controlling stake in the £225 million fashion empire with a private dinner in Milan for "close family friends".
Of course for this 18-year-old, those friends could have included anyone from Madonna, Elton John and Rupert Everett to Eleanora Berlusconi, the daughter of the Italian prime minister. She already owns a mansion on the shores of Lake Como, a palazzo in Milan and a large house in Manhattan.

Allegra was her Uncle Gianni's clear favourite. When the colourful designer was shot dead outside his Miami home in 1997, she was the sole heir of his 50 per cent share of the family business.
But those close to the family have suggested that Allegra - skinny, publicity shy and more given to wearing tracksuits and trainers than the high-voltage glamour favoured by Donatella - is not interested in following in her mother's design footsteps.
The teenager has already enrolled at New York University to study English literature and drama from this September and hopes after that to study acting in Los Angeles.
Allegra has been attending fashion events all her life - she was taken to her first Versace show when she was just two days old - and in recent years has sat front row with the A-list celebrities. But she shows no obvious signs of wanting to go into fashion, unlike her cousin Francesca who is studying fashion at Central St Martins in London.
Allegra admitted in an interview with the American magazine Teen Vogue last year that her own style was a world away from her mother's "fearless" approach to dressing. Away from the limelight the heiress puts on jeans and simple pullovers.
The teenager often looks painfully thin. Those close to the family have suggested that despite being clued-up and down to earth, her traumatic past has taken its toll.
Earlier this week, at the menswear shows in Milan, both Santo Versace, Gianni's older brother, and Donatella asserted that "nothing will change" within the company and that Allegra would study in America as planned.
But some commentators believe that Allegra's birthday will now allow the family to bring in an outside investor to prop up its finances.
And ominously, Donatella has said that her daughter only has until her 25th birthday to realise her dreams of becoming an actress - or she will have to come back to the family firm.

i don't know what else to talk about except for the obvious, but i won't go into it because it's not allowed.

i will say her cousin francesca looks nice, i came across her pic in 1 of my old w magazine yesterday. it was the first time i'v ever seen her, i wonder how francesca feel about allegra being the favorite of gianni, and getting most of his money and assets

wow, allegra is really pretty... in the pics with madanna i like the top a lot and i love love that pale pink dress

Allegra is really pretty.

Last edited by a moderator:
I thought Donatella was quite pretty before she got overly tanned and tangerine looking.

TheGlassAngel said:
I thought Donatella was quite pretty before she got overly tanned and tangerine looking.

"Tangerine looking!" :P Do a lot of sources describe her with that precise term, because the IRish News did for sure in a 2005 article. I quote: "Years of sun and substance abuse have left the 50-year-old looking like a wizened tangerine. Her abused white-blond hair, collagened lips and eye make up that's been trowelled on don't help matters either." Source: Irish News, written by Maeve Connolly, May 4th, 2005: "The sharp shock of reality after the party has ended." :lol: Poor donatella, on a serious note. I think the Versace family have deep roots of depression. Gianni always seemed depressed to me.

It makes me sad to look at her, but that picture with her and CZJ is cute.

If you want to discuiss Allegra in relation to weight then you may do so in the weight thread.
Futher discuission of weight in this thread may result in it been closed and warnings issued.

does anyone have the pics of her in teen vogue? she looked amazing there

Lacroix said:
It makes me sad to look at her, but that picture with her and CZJ is cute.

She might look much, much better now since her treatment at UCLA. The last pics of her were from two years ago, unfortunately, so it's impossibe to know what the deal is currently. Hoping she's better. She has the potential for great beauty. I give her a rather hard time usually, but in fairness, it must be said that if she was a crazy party animal like her mother always was/is, she would be in the press, because whenever she has gone out to a big, celeb bash, the press mentioned it. The fact that there is so little and far between news about her shows that she is most likely a very lowkey, non-partying type of girl. She probably has one or two good friends and they do lowkey stuff together around. Even if she was out shopping all the time in NYC she would be photographed because there is no lack of interest. I bet she doesn't even go out to shop at all, knowing she would be photographed. All her fashions are probably just sent to her direct from Italy. Maybe one of the Versace staff does her shopping by proxy.

On a funnier, lighter note, there was a NY Post splurge years ago when she was 16. They said she was invited to be a debutante at the HC Ball du Crillon, but Donatella wouldn't let her do it "because she was grounded." The NY Post splurge said they thought Donatella's approach to parenthood was clearly: "Do as I say, not as I do.":lol:
If you believe that crap, I have no words. Wouldn't let her do it because she was grounded? OH please!
That story sounds either made up entirely or totally spin doctored.

200_versace.jpg
source: smh.com.au

thanks India for the pics...she has nice style, i love that color on her in post 16,

In that last pic she looks terrible. She looks hardly human or alive. You could tap her and she'd lose all equilibrium and collapse. Good god, why is it that she only looks worse at every public appearance, yet it seems like her family and friends don't care? They think she looks normal or what?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DPepic
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->