Allegra Versace

This pic was posted in the weight thread....I don't know how recent it is, but it looks the same as the one that mag has on the cover...
allegra210.jpg

aftonbladet.se

I'll probably have a look at it tomorrow... so sad to see she's relapsed :( i hope it's not true...she looked so GOOD in HB.

Oh but the photo of Allegra in the pink dress that they used as well - that's from 2005.

^ Thanks Bianca for that... Yeah its so incredibly sad! Im actually heartbroken after seeing her look so beautiful lately!:cry:

yeah I recognised the one in the pink dress.
But I actually didnt think she looked that sick in the pink dress, she looked healthier to me than she had in the past?

*Bianca* said:
This pic was posted in the weight thread....I don't know how recent it is, but it looks the same as the one that mag has on the cover...
aftonbladet.se

I'll probably have a look at it tomorrow... so sad to see she's relapsed :( i hope it's not true...she looked so GOOD in HB.
RoseMary said:
BEVERLY HILLS, CA - OCTOBER 07: Allegra Versace Beck, arrives at the 2nd Annual Noche De Ninos, in aid of the Childrens Hospital Los Angeles, honoring Johnny Depp at the Beverly Hills Hotel, on October 7,2006 in Beverly Hills,California (getty).

72115330.jpg

72115324.jpg

i am sorry for reposting pictures and douple post

bt how comes so fast so far so sad? she looked great, stunning, healthy.

Last edited by a moderator:
^^she looked so pretty and fresh, I hope she gets well soon!!

wings said:
i am sorry for reposting pictures and douple post

bt how comes so fast so far so sad? she looked great, stunning, healthy.
well although she looked healthier she may not have been mentally recovered

I had a flick through Woman's Day today... it said that last month she had an operation to remove part of her small intestine because it had been so damaged by the disorder. She's on medical leave from university, being tube-fed, needs medical supervision 24-hours. and yeah, that's all it really said. There were lots of pics, but most were old ones.

She was also n New Idea in a story on both Allegra and Chloe Lattanzi (Olivia Newton Johns daugther).

Very sad :(

Chloe aswell!!! Thats so sad... I usually dont buy these kinds of tabloids but I might have to make an exception this month!

If so poor Olivia, she has gone through so much...okay now Im going off topic...

^Well a little bit, but its so true, olivia has gone through so much. It makes the whole story even sader!

from iht:

Donatella Versace's 20-year-old daughter, Allegra, is battling anorexia, fashion designer says

The Associated Press
Published: March 27, 2007
dot_h.gif

NEW YORK: Donatella Versace's 20-year-old daughter, Allegra, is undergoing treatment for anorexia, the fashion designer said Tuesday.

"Our daughter, Allegra, has been battling anorexia, a very serious disease, for many years," Versace and her former husband Paul Beck said in a statement released by spokesman Robert Zimmerman.

"She is receiving the best medical care possible to help overcome this illness and is responding well. As parents, we are doing our best to protect our daughter. However, due to numerous media reports, we want to let everyone know that we appreciate their concern for Allegra, and we ask that her privacy be respected at this time."

Versace, 51, first confirmed the news to syndicated entertainment show "The Insider" on Tuesday following recent media speculation and Internet chatter about her daughter's gaunt appearance.

hope she feels better soon, she's such a pretty girl. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thtrfh65
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->