Amanda Gullickson

Stereo_Flo

Reaction score
Amanda G

New Face at One Management NYC

BAKgI.jpg

twitter/COACD

Polas

With long blonde hair, bright blue eyes and a charming twang, Amanda Gullickson has the southern belle thing down to a T. After jobs as a “Delia's catalogue girl” and walking the Miami Fashion Week runway for Topshop and Custo Barcelona, Gullickson, 17, has ditched her hometown of Charlotte, N.C. (after finishing high school a year early) for New York City. Two weeks in and now repped by One Management, the new girl in town talks about her budding career.

WWD: How did you get started modeling?
Amanda Gullickson: I played basketball with a friend who did some modeling on the side. I decided to give it a shot and it sort of just took off. It came so out of the blue, everyone was like, “Where is this coming from?”

WWD: Tell me about your first casting.
Gullickson: It was for the Susan Woo look book. It was pretty good, but the only thing that threw me off was she asked me if I were a condiment, what would I be. I just said ketchup — I didn’t want to answer wrong.

WWD: Did you book the job?
Gullickson: I haven’t found out yet. I asked her what condiment she would be, and she said Korean hot sauce. Her assistant said relish.

WWD: What’s up next for you?
Gullickson: I’ve met with Seventeen and I think I’m going to do something with them. It was funny, because [the bookings manager] asked me, “Would you be willing to kiss a guy?” So I said, “Yeah! Just talk to [my booker].” And [my booker] was just like, “No.” I think we’ll work something out though.

wwd.com

Last edited by a moderator:
Amanda just appeared on the website of One Management :smile:

Hcj7d96.jpg

onemanagement.com

She is also with Next in LA

photographed by Jordan Doner
nextmanagement

Also with Next in London. One must be really trying to hold onto her.

For Flaunt Magazine
Photo: Alessandro Casagrande
Styling: Richie Davis

alessandrocasagrande.com/flaunt-magazine

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mihxxen
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"