American Apparel #2

sounds like the flea market i went to. read post #158

^ thanks aldn, I thought because it is going to be an actual "store" and not a market it was different but I guess its all the same. Will keep you posted. :wink:

i own the fisherman knit in brown and blue and its definitely become one of my favourite sweaters. perfect for layering over shirts or over mesh skirts. The cut is very versatile, and can hold it's own even when worn simply with trousers - the draping and slouchiness of the sweater is that good. it can't be denied that it's a tad bit overpriced for what it is however... but that's AA for you.

I've gotten nearly identical knits from korean websites and they were only 40-50, which is much more affordable if you're going to buy 2+ colours. try looking around before you make the purchase!

Last edited by a moderator:
I need some more disco pants. got a navy pair in new york during the summer in their sale store for 40dollars and I loooove them. Don't know if I can afford to spend 80euro on a pair though. Also not sure what colour I would get, I really like a few of them. which colours do you guys like best?

My mother told me to choose a sweater for myself as a Christmas gift from her and I've chosen the Fisherman's Sweater in Navy. ^_^ The price is reduced on Asos website and with extra 10 % code I think it's a really good bergain.
I went for XS, which is my normal size. Can't wait to receive it and I hope that the quality is good (I don't own any American Apparel item yet) so I won't be dissapointed.

I own three Fisherman's sweaters and I love them to bits. They look good, the quality is surprisingly good and they're super comfortable.
You should be happy with your purchase :flower:

does anyone have any experience with AA bags? :flower: there's a leather one i love but not sure if it's well made and will hold up to wear & tear...

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
barakz12
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->