American Horror Story

Discussion in 'the Entertainment Spot' started by LUXXX, Oct 6, 2011.

View Users: View Users
  1. CommanderTMugler

CommanderTMugler Active Member

Honestly episodes 1-3 were pretty much filler, they could have reduced it all to one episode to set up the witches and this previous episode be the second one. The whole Venable, Purple's/Grays, and so on subplot seems so unnecessary.

Also Madison should have saved the "Surprise Bitch" from the end of episode 3 to the end of the last episode when she sees Cordelia, Zoe and Myrtle again, then say it to them as opposed to Mallory then Cordelia faints.

I'm loving the warlocks and witches wardrobe though, they're nailing it. Zoe's black suit should have gone to Cordelia though, Taissa really doesn't have the charisma to carry it off, it would make a bigger statement on the head witch in charge.

2. dodencebt

dodencebt Well-Known Member

No spoiler, this is just me thinking out loud - it makes sense that Billie Lourd's character is the one who is going to defeat Langdon and be the new Supreme by the end of the season, no?

3. jorgepalomo

jorgepalomo Active Member

I hope, but don't forget that Murphy has a plot twist every season.

4. Belowen

Belowen ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

I was confused by the Madison/Mallory "surprise, bitch" interaction - how would they know each other? Didn't Madison die before Mallory joined the Coven?

5. jorgepalomo

jorgepalomo Active Member

Yes, but they met each other 3 years before the war. I'm not gonna tell you what happened because I don't wanna spoil you the fifth chapter.