American Horror Story

Honestly episodes 1-3 were pretty much filler, they could have reduced it all to one episode to set up the witches and this previous episode be the second one. The whole Venable, Purple's/Grays, and so on subplot seems so unnecessary.

Also Madison should have saved the "Surprise b*tch" from the end of episode 3 to the end of the last episode when she sees Cordelia, Zoe and Myrtle again, then say it to them as opposed to Mallory then Cordelia faints.

I'm loving the warlocks and witches wardrobe though, they're nailing it. Zoe's black suit should have gone to Cordelia though, Taissa really doesn't have the charisma to carry it off, it would make a bigger statement on the head witch in charge.

Last night's episode was good. I felt that the warlocks thing was a little bit forced and in certain way killed the feminist vibes that Ryan gave us with Cordelia and the witches, but I hope he'll give us our supreme back by the end of the season.

No spoiler, this is just me thinking out loud - it makes sense that Billie Lourd's character is the one who is going to defeat Langdon and be the new Supreme by the end of the season, no?

No spoiler, this is just me thinking out loud - it makes sense that Billie Lourd's character is the one who is going to defeat Langdon and be the new Supreme by the end of the season, no?

I hope, but don't forget that Murphy has a plot twist every season.

I was confused by the Madison/Mallory "surprise, b*tch" interaction - how would they know each other? Didn't Madison die before Mallory joined the Coven?

I was confused by the Madison/Mallory "surprise, b*tch" interaction - how would they know each other? Didn't Madison die before Mallory joined the Coven?

Yes, but they met each other 3 years before the war. I'm not gonna tell you what happened because I don't wanna spoil you the fifth chapter.

I don't like this new season :cry::cry::cry::cry: I don't like this evil warlock character and the acting is so poor, the plot is all over the place. I loved the previous season with the psychopath narcissistic politician, but with this one, I am never on the edge of my seat because nothing exciting happens.

I'm glad this season is over it was awful. Cody Fern is the worst Antichrist that I have ever seen in movies or TV series I didn't believe him for a second. Terrible acting.

Cody is a dream :crush: but the season and his acting dissapointed me a lot. And the end... WTF?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peytontung
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->