American Horror Story

I knew she was dead, but it was still so heartbreaking to watch her looking at her own dead body. :(

i wanted her to be off the show because I found her to be annoying, but this just means that she is going to do something that hinders them even more so she wont be gone

It came to such a surprise to me! I had no idea she was dead, I didn't put two and two together, haha. And Tate is getting stranger and scarier but it just makes him that more interesting as a character.

I was clueless as well, and it came as a shock to see, i think this has been a good show throughout all episodes so far, so i hope the finale is just as good.

In the episode where her father first mentioned that she hadn't been at school for a while, that's when I wondered if something had happened, the same way other people had been reported as missing by police and relatives, but were 'alive' in the house.

I didn´t see it coming, specially cause in the previous episode she didn´t even appear. I thought there was a body cause of the flies but I couldn´t figure out who it could be... even when she was trying to leave the house and couldn´t I kept thinking what´s going on :hardhead: :lol:

Wow, what an episode! Love the scene with Vivian and Violet. Really wanted to see the baby though!

So, was that first baby really dead that the doctor handed off to his wife? Was it a ghost baby?

So, was that first baby really dead that the doctor handed off to his wife? Was it a ghost baby?

The first baby was a still born, so yeah it was dead. But I don't think it'll be a ghost baby since it never lived.

Wow that was an intense episode, didnt think she would be gone as well.....

It's my new obsession!! I watched the 11 episodes in one night :lol:
I'm so excited for the finale even though I don't want the season to end.

Can´t wait for season finale! My guess is that Ben is gonna kill himself or get murdered by a ghost, Constance is gonna raise the baby and next season a new family moves in. There, plot outlined LOL

Joke aside, this season could be miniserie on itself. I wonder how they´re gonna keep the show interesting and going...

WOW, the finale was amazing! I love how they added something Christmas-y with the christmas tree. This was truly an amazing series. I hope there's another one next year, most definitely would watch it, so entertaining.

If I had to guess, I would say that the demon child will grow at an alarming rate (he already looked older than three, right?) and then he'll move into the murder house. Maybe Tate will kill him for redemption.

Now that is what i call a good finale, damn! I do wonder how can they make this work for next season, i mean Lange could recite a phone book, and i would turn up to watch!

But didn't Murphy say, a totally different set of actors will be cast for season two? I thought the new family will be set for that, but guess not, they scared them away so well. :lol:

So baad the next seasson in the house other familly not Vivian and Ben

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Figedifug
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->