Anna Wintour

LONDON, ENGLAND - SEPTEMBER 16: Anna Wintour seen at JW Anderson at Yeomanry House during London Fashion Week September 2017 on September 16, 2017 in London, England.
hz6zFWI.jpg

getty​

This is way too much fun, I never thought she'd do it :lol:

^ Loved it!
Also really enjoyed this sit down talk.

Saw some pictures of Anna at Serena Williams' wedding. The dress she wore looked really great on her especially with the shoes. Can anyone ID? It's probably Chanel anyway.

^ Chanel Resort 2017. I believe she's worn it before.

Hasn't Anna been attending the Haute Couture shows this week? I haven't stumbled across any photos of her sitting front row, or out and about around Paris.

Anna Wintour attends the Heavenly Bodies: Fashion & The Catholic Imagination Costume Institute Gala at The Metropolitan Museum of Art on May 7, 2018 in New York City.
ZJFKAbU.jpg

wuowJYK.jpg

zimbio​

ANNA WINTOUR Arrives at Late Show with Stephen Colbert in New York 05/09/2018

credit: hawtcelebs

Is she a paying client? I've heard that the tweed on that Chanel look was so thick, the queen struggled to attach the medal to it.

For the suits i heard that she is paying. She must have a fair clothing allowance from CN.
I've been told also that she has a "permanent dressing" at Prada and maybe at Chanel.

She is model size so she must have a discount + Karl's friendship but i wonder how they are dealing with her Met Ball outfits. She has been wearing Chanel every year for more than a decade now and i can't imagine that those gowns goes to the archives ...

she is paying her Chanel couture suit for sure, a person in Condenast handle her payment. For the gown she wears to Met, i think it should be sponsored by Chanel. Considering her position at that event, Chanel would love to treat her as a house ambassador, especially not many celebrities choose Chanel at red carpet, cause the brand refuses to pay.

Her dressing allowance is around 200K annually reported a few years ago
But u know, Her long-term boyfriend is billionaire, so regardless of her salary and allowance, she can afford couture anyway

Anna Wintour at American Songbook Gala, May 29, 2018
nicole-kidman-emilia-clarke-step-out-for-hbo-event-in-nyc-10.JPG

justjared​

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sl4vicd0ll
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->