AnOther Magazine F/W 2018.19

All the cover look fan made.

But Tilda’s shot is undeniably beautiful! It looks very familiar though.

Can we organise a big meeting with fashion publications and to explain them that multi covers is really not a good thing ? We understand they want to please every advertiser by putting them in cover :judge:

Was ready to hate on Dakota getting yet Another cover for this mag (because there's no need for indies to run repeats), but hers look sublime. That's how thirsty I am for glamour. That even the faintest tint of gloss tickles my fancy.

As for Chloe Grace Moretz trying to go 'edgy', no thanks!

Tilda's cover is too predictable for me. I know some don't get tired seeing her like this, but I do. Had secretly hope she'd cover British or American Vogue just once, maybe dressed in classic Armani or Ralph Lauren. It'd be refreshing, I'm sure.

Kate Moss by Steven Klein

Shameless! I can barely tolerate his own work, and now he's taken to copying? Oh sorry, 'paying tribute.'

Repeat, repeat, ugly, ugly.... We've joked on this site about another Another x Tilda or Mia goth cover!

Beyond parody

I dig the re-interpretation of the iconic Kate photo with Tilda. It's very chic and modern.

Wow, Tilda again?
Is she on Jefferson's payroll?

I was hoping to see some fashion and Tilda is serving it! Dakota looks great as well. I am so excited to see this movie!

Wow, Tilda again?
Is she on Jefferson's payroll?

It's all good publicity for this heavyweight book they're doing together (+ Bjork) called WE ARE AS ONE

It's not so much fashion as a philosophy for life, the internet and everything

It's all good publicity for this heavyweight book they're doing together (+ Bjork) called WE ARE AS ONE

It's not so much fashion as a philosophy for life, the internet and everything

Eh, how come Bjork didn't get a cover?? Would gladly have taken her over Mia Goth or the one with the pubes.

Eh, how come Bjork didn't get a cover?? Would gladly have taken her over Mia Goth or the one with the pubes.

Bjork! What a good idea! They should have done her on a cover of yet Another magazine....

Sorry B98 I need to drop my sarcasm don't I :flower:

Anyway, it seems Another magazine have latched onto Dazed's antics - taking backhanders from film companies to plug celebs. I see them! How original will it be to see Dakota's face plastered on everything from Marie Claire to Another. Still like her cover though, and the shoot looks promising.

Bjork! What a good idea! They should have done her on a cover of yet Another magazine....

That's it! @grimm, come and tear her apart.

Both Nick Knight (Katie Shillingford) and David Sims (Katy England) have good stories inside. Nick Knight's one is very mid 80s, Montana/Marc Jacobs F/W 18 vibes in a studio, with Luna, Fatou, Lily Nova and other girls I can't remember. Sims' one is a Yohji tribute (yes, again) with Luna (ditto), Mame, Veronika Kunz and more I couldn't recognise. Weirdly enough both of these stories appear before the main features...

Then you have Colin Dodgson/Jane How, but the story is a Jamie Hawkesworth rip-off (oh, where is he BTW?). Their collab in The Gentlewoman is much better and also Jack Davison shooting random people on the street, but it's nowhere the level of his two stories for UK Vogue with Lucinda Chambers, ironically.

Cover stories are as lame as the covers above suggest, apart from Dakota with Craig McDean. His usual psychadelic, intense glamour vibe that always works a treat.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Figedifug
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->