APC Jeans

avantster, where did u buy your apc's from? bloodorage is the only place I know of in sydney and they only had one pair left the last time I went there.

enak I bought them from Japan last year :( I too have only heard of bloodorange stocking APC. It's quite sad really... Which model/wash are you interested in?

Thanks whizkit. Seems all the non selvedge denim is made in Macau then.

:( I wanted the cure in probably a raw indigo. I hear ourspot is going to stock it when they reopen.

To the best of my knowledge all APC jeans are now made in Macau (used to be Tunesia, incidentally the country of origin of Jean Toitou, APC's owner and designer). Other APC articles of clothing are made in France and of very high quality for the price IMHO. Please note that I haven't tried every article of clothing they made and checked every special order so just take what I'm saying with a grain of salt.

A.P.C have a new style of denim available on their European site.
A unisex cut called 'Slim Denim' only avaliable in raw denim for now, it seems they are even tighter than the Cure ('Narrow Jeans').

Anyone had a chance to see them in person yet?

Avantster said:
A.P.C have a new style of denim available on their European site.
A unisex cut called 'Slim Denim' only avaliable in raw denim for now, it seems they are even tighter than the Cure ('Narrow Jeans').

Anyone had a chance to see them in person yet?
They're calling them the New Cure now in the US, as the style has apparently replaced the old Cure. I've had mine for about 3 weeks now. They're Suuuuuuuper skinny! Definitely tighter than the old Cures, which I have both tried and own. I highly recommend them.

And I haven't worn them outside yet. They're SO tight I have to wear them at home until I'm comfy enough to wear them out! :wink:

I'm looking for a store in houston so i can try them on but I still have not found one. Does anyone know were I can find some in Houston Texas?

^^^
i haven't found any in houston.

i have several apc pieces, but i bought them either in austin, new york city or online. i forget where i got my apc bermuda shorts at in austin...some place off of south congress. i remember they have a website...i'll try to remember!

thesiren said:
^^^

i have several apc pieces, but i bought them either in austin, new york city or online. i forget where i got my apc bermuda shorts at in austin...some place off of south congress. i remember they have a website...i'll try to remember!

please do, ill be down there pretty soon and would love to check it out.

thesiren said:
^^^

O please remember because I would love to own some stuff from there.
I think I'm going to Austin next month so if you find the website just send me a private message. Thanks!:flower:

it will come to me...i have an old lucky magazine that has a shopping guide to austin. it will be in there, i know it.

^ O thanks, I love you now haha.

But I'm seriously thinking of getting myself some of their jeans for the summer. I can't wait!
Also, did they sell their jeans in that store?

yes sir, and i just PMed you.

i love, love, LOVE apc washes. they're very cool and chic without being too poser-ish.

This was news for me. I'm in love with my cures but next time I maybe go for the slim denims then. :rolleyes:

baklanyc said:
They're calling them the New Cure now in the US, as the style has apparently replaced the old Cure. I've had mine for about 3 weeks now. They're Suuuuuuuper skinny! Definitely tighter than the old Cures, which I have both tried and own. I highly recommend them.

And I haven't worn them outside yet. They're SO tight I have to wear them at home until I'm comfy enough to wear them out! :wink:

Sounds awesome! I love the process of breaking in your own jeans, it's like using your body to paint your own canvas. :flower:

How is the sizing like, compared the the old Cure and the New Standards?
Though nothing does really beat trying them on in person. Perhaps I'll have to order two pairs and return one.. :huh:

/\ Like most of the APC raw denim jeans, you have to buy a few sizes smaller than you normally wear and break them in. I'm normally a 29 - 30 waist, but I got them in a 27. The waistline is breaking in nicely. However, they are SO skinny and tight, I had to remove my wallet from its normal place in my front pocket because it felt like it was cutting off circulation to my legs!:shock: It's still pretty tight to walk in, but they look amazing!^_^

baklanyc said:
/\ Like most of the APC raw denim jeans, you have to buy a few sizes smaller than you normally wear and break them in. I'm normally a 29 - 30 waist, but I got them in a 27. The waistline is breaking in nicely. However, they are SO skinny and tight, I had to remove my wallet from its normal place in my front pocket because it felt like it was cutting off circulation to my legs!:shock: It's still pretty tight to walk in, but they look amazing!^_^

Can't you show us some pics? I'm really curios! :flower: :woot: :P

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->