UK Vogue July 2018

ARIANA GRANDE: THE YEAR THAT CHANGED EVERYTHING
Photographer: Craig McDean
Stylist: Kate Phelan
Hair: Chris Appleton
Make-Up: Mark Carrasquilo
Model/Celebrity: Ariana Grande

UK Vogue Digital Edition

According to some sources and also People Magazine, Ariana Grande and Pete Davidson are engaged, July 11, 2018
4D0E794200000578-5832273-image-a-17_1528747641584.jpg

dailymail.co.uk

People Magazine tends to be pretty accurate and doesn't post a story unless they are 100% sure the story is true.​

^ Articles:
melody chiu and janine rubenstein for people
Whirlwind romance!

Ariana Grande and Pete Davidson are engaged after several weeks of dating, PEOPLE confirms.

"It's a recent engagement. They're just two people who found love quickly and make each other happy all the time. They both started talking about it this past weekend. It's nothing they've been hiding," says a source close to the couple.

Reps for the stars, both 24, did not immediately respond to PEOPLE's requests for comment.

Grande tweeted an emoji-filled message moments after the news went public on Monday afternoon. "I love you," she wrote, flanked by tons of laughing monkey faces. She continued by writing "sm" (presumably "so much") before adding more monkey faces and signing off with "ok bye."

The pair - who began dating shortly after Grande's breakup from rapper Mac Miller in May - have been using social media to express their affection for one another. Davidson also confirmed that he had split from his longtime girlfriend Cazzie David in mid-May, around the same time he wrapped his fourth season performing on Saturday Night Live. He will reportedly return to the show when it resumes production in the fall.

Over the weekend, they headed to Mastro's in Beverly Hills to celebrate Grande's mother Joan's birthday. The group tucked into mashed potatoes, caviar, Kobe beef, crab legs and more as they celebrated.

Last week, the couple attended Kanye West and Kid Cudi's Kids See Ghost listening party in Los Angeles, where they cozied up around the bonfire bash to celebrate the album's debut.

Multiple sources previously told PEOPLE last month their relationship had "just started" and was "very casual."

Davidson was on hand to support Grande as she performed at the Billboard Music Awards. "After Ariana's performance, they were backstage and he had his arm around her," an onlooker told PEOPLE. "They seemed very lovey-dovey. He was hanging out with her and her friends with his arm around her. She seemed quite smitten."

karen mizoguchi and janine rubenstein for people
Ariana Grande and Pete Davidson's whirlwind romance first started in May and now they are engaged!

While it's only weeks into their relationship, a source tells PEOPLE that the stars, both 24, bonded over "hardships" including his father Scott's heroic and tragic death on 9/11 and the aftermath of the terror attack at her Manchester Arena concert last year, which killed 22 people and injured more than 500.

Speaking about the "intimate proposal," the source says "it was very much just the two of them," and that Grande and Davidson started talking about the engagement with friends as recently as Robert Pattinson's birthday party in Los Angeles on Saturday.

"They've both been through hardships so that's something they definitely have in common," the source shares, adding, "They've both dealt with some dark stuff at a young age."

"Everyone around them is super supportive and happy that they've found love," the source says.

And the newly engaged pair have also continued to support one another after they opened up about their respective disorders.

"He went through a rough patch a while back but he's been really happy lately," the source says about Davidson, who revealed earlier this month that he's back to drinking and smoking following his diagnosis of borderline personality disorder as well as struggles with anxiety and Crohn's disease.

Grande previously said she's battled anxiety and post-traumatic stress disorder since the bombing at the Manchester, U.K. concert venue where she was performing in May 2017.

"It's hard to talk about because so many people have suffered such severe, tremendous loss," she told Vogue U.K. for their July issue.

"But, yeah, it's a real thing. I know those families and my fans, and everyone there experienced a tremendous amount of it as well. Time is the biggest thing. I feel like I shouldn't even be talking about my own experience - like I shouldn't even say anything," Grande said.

ARIANA GRANDE and Pete Davidson at Disneyland 06/11/2018 Read more: http://www.hawtc

credit: hawtcelebs

stephanie petit and abby stern for people
John Legend is sending his love to Ariana Grande and Pete Davidson.

The crooner spoke to PEOPLE at the 4th Annual Los Angeles Dodgers Blue Diamond Gala on Monday, where he congratulated the Saturday Night Live star and the singer on their recent engagement.

"I wish them the best. I think Pete's a great guy too," Legend said. "I've worked with Ariana before and met Pete before, they're both great people. I wish them the best."

Legend and Grande collaborated on the classic tune "Beauty and the Beast" for Disney's 2017 live-action remake of the beloved film.

Speaking of Disney, the happy couple took a late-night trip to the "Happiest Place on Earth" Monday following news of their engagement. Grande (rocking mouse ears for the trip!) documented their adventure on her Instagram story, sharing videos of her fiance making silly remarks mid-ride as she giggled.

The Disneyland Celebrities Instagram page also obtained a video captured by a fan of the duo getting off of a rollercoaster, with Davidson thoughtfully offering his hand to help the pop star out.

PEOPLE confirmed on Monday that Grande and Davidson are engaged after several weeks of dating.

The singer tweeted "o love u sm hi & thank u i love u bye," a message that many of her followers are taking as her own confirmation of the news.

Grande also wrote, "crying," in response to a tweet calling her "Mrs. Davidson."

Another told the star, "I hope he knows he is maRRYING US AS WELL." Grande replied, "HAHAHAHAHAHH HES BEEN BRIEFED."

"It's a recent engagement. They're just two people who found love quickly and make each other happy all the time. They both started talking about it this past weekend. It's nothing they've been hiding," an insider told PEOPLE.

Ariana Grande performed at the Songwriters Hall of Fame during the 49th Annual Induction and Awards Dinner at New York's Marriott Marquis Hotel, June 14, 2018
4D3FED6000000578-0-image-m-18_1529049384216.jpg

4D3FEE1800000578-5847369-image-m-36_1529049962093.jpg

4D3FED0000000578-5847369-However_all_focus_proved_to_be_on_the_massive_ring_on_her_engage-m-44_1529050263790.jpg

4D3FED3800000578-5847369-image-m-57_1529050560362.jpg

dailymail.co.uk​

Ariana Grande and Pete Davidson in NYC, June 20, 2018
ariana-grande-only-has-eyes-for-pete-davidson-while-out-in-nyc-01.jpg

ariana-grande-only-has-eyes-for-pete-davidson-while-out-in-nyc-07.jpg

justjared​

ARIANA GRANDE and Pete Davidson Out in New York 06/19/2018

ARIANA GRANDE and Pete Davidson Leaves Their Apartment in New York 06/20/2018

ARIANA GRANDE and Pete Davidson at Furniture Shopping in New York 06/18/2018

ARIANA GRANDE - Sweetener Album Cover, 2018

ariana-grande-sweetener-album-cover-2018-2.jpg
ariana-grande-sweetener-album-cover-2018-1.jpg
ariana-grande-sweetener-album-cover-2018-0.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
ARIANA GRANDE for Reebok, Spring/Summer 2018 Campaign

Now I know why her UK Vogue cover terrified me, she looks just like that Allison Mack creep.

ARIANA GRANDE and Pete Davidson Out in New York 06/24/2018

Ariana Grande and Pete Davidson in NYC, June 25, 2018
ariana-grande-pete-davidson-hold-hands-for-nyc-lunch-date-01.jpg

ariana-grande-pete-davidson-hold-hands-for-nyc-lunch-date-03.jpg

ariana-grande-pete-davidson-hold-hands-for-nyc-lunch-date-02.jpg

justjared​

Ariana Grande and Pete Davidson in NYC, June 25, 2018
ariana-grande-sports-cat-ears-while-kicking-off-birthday-celebrations-with-pete-davidson-06.jpg

ariana-grande-sports-cat-ears-while-kicking-off-birthday-celebrations-with-pete-davidson-01.jpg

justjared​

Ariana Grande – Leaving Her Apartment in New York 06/25/2018
ariana-grande-leaving-her-apartment-in-new-york-06-25-2018-5.jpg

celebmafia​

Ariana Grande and Pete Davidson shopping in NYC, June 28, 2018
ariana-grande-pete-davidson-kiss-while-shopping-01.jpg

ariana-grande-pete-davidson-kiss-while-shopping-05.jpg

ariana-grande-pete-davidson-kiss-while-shopping-03.jpg

justjared​

ARIANA GRANDE and Pete Davidson Shopping at Sephora in New York 06/29/2018

ARIANA GRANDE Out and About in New York 07/05/2018