Arlenis Sosa

Li Ya Fan

Reaction score
Granted, I've only seen three digitals and a polaroid sheet yet, but Arlenis looks pretty stellar. :heart:

COACD

Attachments

• arlenis-4-18-7-b.jpg
    arlenis-4-18-7-b.jpg
    107.1 KB · Views: 256
I love her! After seeing her polaroids I was wondering if she had a thread. Thank you for starting it. Hopefully there will be much more to come from her.

Yes, I hope so too. Unfortunately Marilyn never update their site, but hopefully pics will surface elsewhere. She's from the Dominican Republic - does anyone know her last name or mother agency? :flower:

2a9pdae.jpg

339hyz5.jpg

*COACD

What a vision in that last polaroid from COACD. ^_^ Beautiful features!

Totally agree :heart: even the three digitals would have been enough to show her huge potential...

Dominican Republic ? Did you try Sokrates Models ?

I love marilyn's polaroids of her. In the pic above her body looks a little pear shaped :unsure: Gorgeous eyes. Need to see more :D

Dominican Republic ? Did you try Sokrates Models ?

That was my first thought when I heard Dominican Republic, but I'm pretty sure their website is down at the moment. :unsure:

Anyhow, I'm just going to reiterate what everyone else has said. :lol: Great eyes, beautiful bone structure and yet very intense. Thanks for starting her thread LYF! :flower:

I thought this was the sweetest article!

Banana Republic Fall '08 - Cute Clothes, Cuter Model

Last night's unveiling of Banana Republic's Fall 2008 Holiday/Fall line was like a lot of other fashion week shows, except in April.

It started twenty minutes late, PR girls everywhere, editors pretending to ignore the free champagne, assistants in standing room only - the Vogue girls even held court from their first and second row seats, just like the good old days of February.

The clothes were, of course, perfect Banana Republic - cozy coats, elegant dresses, a muted color scheme of mostly blacks and grays.
But we think the real standout of the night was the models. Not only did Iekeliene walk for the label's 30th anniversary, but we fell in love with a new girl, too -

Meet Arlenis (she's so new we don't even know her last name), a newbie at Marilyn who's not only rumored to be involved in the already infamous Vogue Italia set to drop this July, but who's also a favorite of COACD.

Every time she stepped out on the runway, eyes stopped staring in the direction of the clothes, and went up to try and figure out where in the world this girl came from.

Can't wait to see what she walks in September...

:blush: Credit goes to fashionista.com.

Im really starting to like this girl...Gorge!!!!! And she seems to have this mysterious glance to her that makes me like her even more:heart:Im hoping she will blow up next season, I have not seen a Latina model since Omahyra!

Thanks, I'd like to see more runway pics, that one doesn't look too promising.

i agree. i'd love to see more runway pictures because the way they described her at that banana republic show really hyped them up, and that one is kind of... sub par? i honestly think it's the angle that it was shot at though.

She's from the Dominican Republic - does anyone know her last name or mother agency?
Arlenis Peña. I'm pretty sure she's from Ossygeno Models, but they don't have a website...

She's gorgeous, love that gaze :heart: but I'd definitely like to see some more full-length shots.

Here's a better photo for everyone, courtesy of Fashionista.

Arlenis1.png

(fashionista)

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ericbaig68
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->