Arlenis Sosa

Ay ay those pics from Miss Jeffrey's site! Mad angles. :o Can't help but quietly envision how she would look on a Vogue Italia cover.
Loved this quote as well..

Her personality is sooo great; she's sooo sweet, funny, cute and smart. She taught herself english within 2 months and speaks very well!!
Thanks for posting the link Saracita!

Her runway shots so far haven't impressed me either, but I'm positive that isn't necessarily because of her. She should work on her presence though, but hell, she's been modeling for a couple hours so I'll cut her some slack.. :lol:

I hated everyone at Dior last night, the tranny makeup was awful, I couldn't even recognize some of the more famous models... worst idea ever, blech.

I'm happy she's already walking for Dior! She's gaining so much success so quickly.

She looks wonderful in those new pics, thanks!!

And I like the Dior shot... Sure she looks like a tranny, but I like her face and shoulders... Now I want to see her bare legs and walk!

she doesn't waste any time, already doing Dior:P

I think she has amazing potential, I can't wait to see what's next from her!

A better runway shot... stunning face....her body needs a little work, perhaps?.

Dior Cruise '09

00480m.jpg

style.com

Upon closer inspection, she doesn't even look like a tranny... This is tranny make-up but she looks amazing :wub:

I am so happy she did Dior! I hope she does Chanel & Louis Vuitton as well.

i can say i like her in pictures better than on the runway.... hopefully she'll improve so i'll cut her some slack
i can't wait to see her do more!
does anyone know her stats?

She stood out the most for me at the Dior show.
She was most probably the only model that didn't look like a tranny with the makeup.

Very striking face, and I see she's already booked for loads of jobs :woot:

Wow, nice to see she already has a thread here. I her at the Dior show and immediately fell in love with her face ^_^.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Florencie
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->