Asian Eyes

Discussion in 'The Beauty Cupboard' started by whereisthatsusu, Feb 15, 2004.

1. mims

mims New Member

i dunno i think asians sometimes over use eye makeup and the effect is smaller eyes instead of bigger ones. I'm mixed italian and japanese and I have large eyes. I still don't wear much makeup on my eyes, because I feel that it looks better when not lined or payed up so much. A nice cateye always looks good though, but natural makeup always looks better on me

2. loonaka

loonaka New Member

I'm like addicted to watching youtube asian makeup tutorials, and the channel I'm like addicted to is cl2425's one. She is so amazing and I just love watching her vids. She also has a blog http://cl2425.blogspot.com^^

3. The_Ida

The_Ida In Bloom

I can use so many of the asian eye makeup tuts, I don't have a lot of lid or crease really. I am Scandinavian though, but people though I was Asian when I was a baby, in spite of the blonde hair and blue eyes :lol:

#603 The_Ida, Nov 14, 2009
    Last edited by moderator : Nov 14, 2009
  4. loonaka

loonaka New Member

wow..haha that's unusual I think^^ But I know some Norwegian girls who look almost Asian, but with big eyes^_^ I just saw this tutorial on how to a crease on a monolid..you basically make a fold on your eyelid and then stick it together with glue:lol::blink:

5. The_Ida

The_Ida In Bloom

You can buy tape for that as well :lol: I do have a crease somewhere, I just need to contour like crazy. I'm beginning to have more of a monolid as I grow older because we're prone to sagging (upper) eyelids in my family...

6. loonaka

loonaka New Member

I have a really small crease too, but I'm happy with my eyes, I would never use tape or glue to make them look more western..^_^ I think Asian eyes are beautiful, not more beautiful than Western eyes, just different:heart:

7. matthaeus123

matthaeus123 New Member

people tape their eyes?

8. loonaka

loonaka New Member

9. WerbowyStegner

WerbowyStegner New Member

The best way to enhance your look is to use circle lenses , they immediately make your eyes look bigger and brighter.. it makes such a difference. The msot natural is JB-102 and Dali Brown. xx

10. loonaka

loonaka New Member

Yeah I've heard about those. Where do you get yours from?

11. michyed

michyed THE STRANGER

Really?! I think circle lenses look weirdly unnatural and alien-like. :( Everybody here uses them and they just look strange. I can't stop staring at their eyes even though they're so painful to look at. Color contacts look much better, but that's just my opinion :D

12. loonaka

loonaka New Member

I really like the effect circle lenses give, but I think it's looks really weird when people who you would normally think has brown eyes uses lenses to give their eyes a different color.

13. WerbowyStegner

WerbowyStegner New Member

^You usually get circle lenses online. There are some REALLY natural ones ,as I said JB102 and Dali Brown xx. If you want very reliable stockists I'll tell you :)

14. iamnerdee

iamnerdee New Member

hmm. circle lenses do look pretty creepy. although i am curious as to how they would look on me, haha. are they expensive? do you need an rx?

15. winterlove

winterlove New Member

When I was a little girl, I dreamt of having asian eyes. I still think they're beautiful. I just can't believe how much they want a crease.
    I have a normal Scandinavian look with normal eyes, so I guess I just think of asian eyes as exotic and different! (Maybe that's why I'm attracted to asian men!) :p

16. loonaka

loonaka New Member

I think it's the classical you always want what you can't or don't have^^ When I was little I wanted Western-looking eyes too..I guess because I grew up in Norway and everyone around me had big eyes.

WerbowyStegner
    Yeah sure, but I think I'm going to buy mine when I go to South-Korea since it's probably cheaper and it costs alot to ship to Norway from the states.

iamnerdee
    from what I've seen they're not that expensive, it's the shipping and handling that costes, but not that much if you live in the contry where they ship from obviousley.

17. loonaka

loonaka New Member

Just got my circle lenses...I've never worn lenses before and it was super frigging hard to put them in...At first I thought that I had too small eyes to fit them in since they're bigger than normal lenses, but then after trying to fit my whole hand inside of my eye I finally got it^^

18. michyed

michyed THE STRANGER

^Do show us a pic!

19. loonaka

loonaka New Member

Sorry about the crappy picture, I'm terrible at taking pics of myself..
    [​IMG]

20. *Isobel*

*Isobel* New Member

^that looks.. uhm.. weird :mellow: