Attitude March 2024: Andrew Scott by Ramon Christian

Phuel

Reaction score
@KoV is going to cry his heart out: Andrew looks so sweet and so sexy. Unfortunate that this isn’t for Esquire, since the rest of Attitude’s content is its usual insufferable self.

1 Attitude 03.04 2024.jpg

2 Attitude 03.04 2024.jpg3 Attitude 03.04 2024.jpg4 Attitude 03.04 2024.jpg5 Attitude 03.04 2024.jpg6 Attitude 03.04 2024.jpg
Attitude March 2024

I consider his eyebrows here a makeup disaster almost on the same level as Serena Williams’ eyebrows. I’ve done stuff like this with poor lighting. I don’t know what his natural eyebrows look like but this can’t possibly be it..

It does not matter if this is for Esquire or not, the cover photo and all the photographs inside are really great!

@KoV is going to cry his heart out: Andrew looks so sweet and so sexy. Unfortunate that this isn’t for Esquire, since the rest of Attitude’s content is its usual insufferable self.

View attachment 1250381

Guilty as charged. I’ve always liked him as an actor, but the cover photo here is probably my favorite photo of his I’ve seen, wonky brows be damned! I don’t read Attitude, but I’ve just ordered two copies of this lol.

Annoying. Less than Bad Bunny, but still is. However, I forgive Attitude for this, they are not a fashion publication. That said...

The rugged look with the 'roughed up' top on the cover? The cringe 'dramatic dad raising arms' on the sofa shot that every gay has on their Insta? The topless shots with arms crunched to his chest, so both look bigger and he looks like a 'hunk'? This is already as basic as growing out a moustache or shaving head in a crisis and saying 'New me.', but then they put in a large font that 'I ENJOY BEING GAY ON SO MANY LEVELS. THE OLDER I GET THE MORE I FEEL SO LUCKY TO BE BORN GAY'. And who wears a vest with nothing else on top except provincial gay club bartenders?

This is 2024, the statement is ridiculous. Let's have all straights whine out 'I AM SO LUCKY TO BE BORN STRAIGHT, I ENJOY OPPOSITE SEX ON SO MANY LEVELS.' and make it a huge caption on the pages.

Can I go next as the cover subject? Then maybe I can say something like: 'I am so lucky to be born with a mouth hole. I enjoy stuffing my face with Rum & Raisin Mövenpick on so many levels.'

I do agree with everyone else that he is attractive himself though. Andrew Scott is the only link here that is good. Nonetheless, I miss when photographers and stylists take total control even without the big set production. I can only imagine someone like older days Solve, Klein or Meisel have him or literally anyone else at this point. I miss when we had both female and male celebs in precise styling, challenging make up and wigs even, transformation and glitz. Get some strobe lighting, oil him up and make him pose like a (what is the male fembot?) 00s Gucci boy toy or something.

I don't get the hype about him, but he's definitely attractive, unlike that Barry person.

Barry Keoghan?

He’s an odd-looking one. And I mean that in a good way since he’s always in interesting films, portraying interesting characters. At his best angle and lighting, he resembles Joel Edgerton’s younger brother. His talent and abilities to be in interesting roles elevate his physicality, his looks, despite the consistency of just how awkward he comes across, even uncomfortable, on screen. Saltburn is his weakest portrayal— even cartoony. But of course it’s the role that has the children craving him. And he looks the worst in that role; his gaunt face just looks so dehydrated, so fatigued, so defeated despite his body probably looking the best shape he’s ever been in.

Guilty as charged. I’ve always liked him as an actor, but the cover photo here is probably my favorite photo of his I’ve seen, wonky brows be damned! I don’t read Attitude, but I’ve just ordered two copies of this lol.

Andrew has a fragile, sweet sexiness here. But the interview is sort of unbearable. Never seen him in anything I can remember so All of Us Strangers is his sole imprint on me. Eyebrows— here courtesy of Kramer’s Sharpie doing Latina gangster on uncle Leo missing eyebrows, may easily be fixed. Men, even the hetero midwesterners, tweezing their eyebrows and shaving their legs but growing a full mountain man beard, I’ll never understand.

I never thought Andrew will become a Hollywood stud. He's having much notoriety among the guys. The 2024 version of Pedro Pascal. I like him more than Mescal.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SnakePlissken
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->