Austrian streetstyle

oh maybe I am abit late, but as a shopping tip - one of the coolest boutiques in Vienna is Song. It is rather in a hidden spot across the bridge from schwedenplatz, but totally worth visting :smile:

Here's their link:
http://www.song.at/index.htm

This store is owned by the mother of a girl I went to school with..one of the few places where balenciaga is available

me&some friends of mine..:smile: i live in vienna since i was 2 years old...and i have to say, we have some really stylish and cool people here, i love looking at stylish people!!!!...but somehow i think when you're wearing your own style or you're like a "trendsetter" people will look at you (here in vienna) as if you're coming from mars...=//

DSCN2380.JPG

162.jpg

sushi.JPG

hahahaha.JPG

000070-chris__-_chrissom.at.jpg

just a few pix..:smile: hope it works!

Wien / Vienna
Levi's Unbuttoned Party & Steve Aoki Show

styleclicker.net

081024-levis-unbuttoned-tour-wien-fluc-2-2.jpg

081024-levis-unbuttoned-tour-wien-fluc-7.jpg

081024-levis-unbuttoned-tour-wien-fluc-6.jpg

081024-levis-unbuttoned-tour-wien-fluc-5.jpg

081024-levis-unbuttoned-tour-wien-fluc-4.jpg

081024-levis-unbuttoned-tour-wien-fluc-8.jpg

081024-levis-unbuttoned-tour-wien-fluc-3.jpg

081024-levis-unbuttoned-tour-wien-fluc-2.jpg

081024-levis-unbuttoned-tour-wien-fluc.jpg

the upper class residents of vienna are extremely stylish. It is so easy to distinguish those who actually took time for their look and those who didn't really.

as an "upper class resident" of vienna, if you want to avoid the said "krocha" people, you do not encounter them when you're in the inner districts, mainly the 1st district. i'll have to admit whereas the style isn't so fashion forward it is very classic and chic.

Last edited by a moderator:
krochas :ermm: i will never get those people..

@ balmained: i really like the classy and chic viennese style you just mentioned. it's so timeless.

gee I preferr the 'underground' to the 'upper class' ... ahh isn't it beautiful that Vienna is a city in which such concepts are still so vivid :wink:

Concerning Krochas - they are everywhere in my experience, also in the inner city. and that is good so imo, because who are we to sneer at the strange tastes of highly underpriviledged people, especially when they provide us with such entertaining youtube videos. my sources have whispered me that Krochas are out now anyway - but well I guess I will see myself when I come back to my oh soo beloved homecity.... soon yay.

yeah i might have worded myself wrongly. i live in an upper class residential area / the inner city but i'm not seen running around in a moncler jacket and a louis vuitton speedy thinking i'm ~fashionable~ because of it. don't you all just hate those?

even not upper class people can run around with moncler and vuitton :P so I think the whole concept is just funny... in other parts of the world many people run around with vuitton. that being said, I don't like the viennese classic upper class look, too stereotypical

as too viennastreetstyle.com as a vienna resident I usually rarely see people like in the pics. Guess it really depends on your environment, would be more common with arts students but if you walk through the streets on your own there are mostly old people wearing huge unstylish jackets and coats lol

Last edited by a moderator:
Ahahaha I didn't even know there is a thread for Austrian Streetstyle :P Well, there may be some well-dressed people in Vienna, Graz or others of the bigger cities but, seriously, I doubt there is anything fashionable about Austria :ninja:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->