Balmain F/W 2009.10 Paris

that purple frou frou dress on isabelli makes me LMAO its uber sl*tty circa 1986

I am not digging the ruffles at all.

I don't know, I am kinda over the Balmain "look". You can only do that same exact thing for so many season in a row before it becomes stale.

I guess, by now, every single user on this board could design a much appraised Balmain collection. It's just shiny materials made into trashy dresses, bare legs and bulky shoes. Big deal.
The dress on Anya? :sick: Mindless.

Oh my god, no...

It's getting old decarnin... The blinks??

I agree wholeheartedly....that look on Isabeli is the trashiest one thusfar IMO. And the look on Eniko might as well have been in the Balenciaga this morning.

ETA: Ok, that look on Erin may rival Isabeli's trashy dress. Maybe there is more trash than class this time....

:lol: It seems to be going a little bit Project Runway contestant..

haha that piece on Anja reminds me of alien intrusion or something

85256056.jpg

PIERRE VERDY/AFP/Getty Images

FYI: This skirt is also available at your local Claire's Accessories :mellow:

^^^Yes, but even they know to put the zipper up the back, especially a bulky, distracting one like that :shock:

This is BAAAAD!

those blue sequins are like the epitomy of trashy loool , like they were stolen from a 4th of july party at a trailer park

80s biker chic. Hmmmm...

http://i154.photobucket.com/albums/s265/AIMS_014/Three/85256056.jpg

PIERRE VERDY/AFP/Getty Images

FYI: This skirt is also available at your local Claire's Accessories :mellow:
You know what annoys me the most about this skirt? Its potential prize.:rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:
I like the hair and makeup though, it's fresh, simple and every model seems to pull off the look effortlessly

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nationalsalt
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->