Bambi Northwood Blyth

is it a real nose piercing that she has in some pics?

I've been going crazy because she reminded me so much of someone and I just couldn't figure out who. Now I know... Kerry Russell! (yes, that's important! :lol: :P)

I've realised that I don't really like a lot of her modeling pics. They make me forget why I like her. But when I see natural pictures of her, without all the makeup and tan, she just looks so beautiful.

I've realised that I don't really like a lot of her modeling pics. They make me forget why I like her. But when I see natural pictures of her, without all the makeup and tan, she just looks so beautiful.
totally agree with you

Article from Frockwriter

...Of all the models of RAFW, Rajah says he has his eye on seven new names: Chic Management’s Juliana Forge, Viviens’ Eliza Humble and Dempsey Stewart, Work Agency's Jessica McColl, Chadwicks' Victoria Lee and Priscillas’ Bambi Northwood-Blythe and Zippora Seven.

The latter two models are both petite compared with the regular runway amazons. But then, Kate Moss was 170cm and that didn’t stop her.

“Even though they [Northwood-Blythe and Seven] might not have the typical height of a runway model, they more than compensate for it with their stunning features and body proportions” Rajah told frockwriter. “Also, they are great characters with great personalities”....

tumblr_l34oexTYV91qb6at0o1_1280.jpg

Here is a shot from the aje. collection that she did..:D
source: fashionandmodels.tumblr.com / http://www.a-j-e.com.au/

She has another ed in this week's Grazia. Better than the last I think. They really love her.

exactly! i love her personal style. and she has freaking amazing legs too :D

she's quite short isn't she? i hope it won't affect her career.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DPepic
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->