Belt Bags F/W 06.07

i cannot take fanny packs seriously. i've said it before and i'll say it again - they remind me of moms at disneyland in the 90s. they also remind me of high waisted "mom jeans" which scare the living hell out of me. fannypacks are ridiculous, im just gonna laugh my *** off if i see people really wearing them. lol

Oh dear god. Americans and their terms. So I am ready for the return of the bum bag because I dont really think that there should be any particular items of clothing that should ever be no-go. It is all in how things are done.

Rightguard said:
I like this sort of thing I'll find some more pics later
Thanks for the pics, Rightguard :D I like how it sits flat on the side.
Actually my friend's in Japan, it's just like this, except less flat and smaller... It's like suede and kind of construction man-style. since it has several pockets on a belt.

fanny packs? if i said that here some neds would hear me and think i was insulting them.

bum bags is much funnier.

they're gross whatever way, wouldn't go near these.

SiennaInLondon said:
Oh dear god. Americans and their terms. So I am ready for the return of the bum bag because I dont really think that there should be any particular items of clothing that should ever be no-go. It is all in how things are done.
I agree with you, Sienna. Maybe the name's made it so unpopular. We should call them belt bags!

I think if designers can make coveralls and overall jumpers come back this fall!!!!!!!!!...they can do fanny packs too...you can't just be all discriminative towards the fanny cuz its uber-grannyish!:lol: ALL the 80's 90's grunge is on its way back! I'm scared:ninja:
Wanna know a secret: I think this is so UNcool.:innocent: :sick: :yuk: :unsure:

gius said:
I agree with you, Sienna. Maybe the name's made it so unpopular. We should call them belt bags!

they are actually called belt bags in Finland (vyölaukku = belt bag)

this reminds of this girl from my grade 9 art that always worn a fanny pack instead of a purse

im not the jeans or pants type of girl..so..fanny pack is not my thing
but the better ones look good on guys...prefered over a man purse

I find it sick a few animals had to die for that tacky multicolor fannypack. I mean, at least they could have died for something....i don't know...pretty!

the sort of coin pouches are okay & not overly tacky, but, vinyl-y flourescent fanny packs are a no-can-do.

I'd rock a "fanny" if it looked right. I will always love the way Carrie rocked hers on SATC...she had a gucci one and wore it with a fitted strapless dress (I think). It was so cute. :smile:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
russmah55
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->