Best US Vogue Cover 2003

I voted for Julianne Moore she is the classiest even when she is fat/pregnant. Sandra Bullock had a bad cover but I loved the pictures inside.

Not only are there no models, but there is absolutely no diversity on the covers. :angry: :angry:

OMG, I can't believe there wasn't ONE cover model.....might as well consolidate Vogue with InStyle at this point. :rolleyes:

Of the celeb cover, I liked Reese and Nicole. The Brooke cover and feature were :sick:

~~Kim

They are all so nice :blush: , my least favorite are the ones with Renee, Sandra and Gwyneth.

My favorite are Reese & Debra! :flower: I also like the Cameron-Cover

reese. she look gorgeous and has this mature motherly look about her that makes her look even more amazing :flower:

i love sjp to death but i think they messed up her cover, i love the stella dress but they needed to do something different with her makeup, i think.

the reese cover captivated me. i don't enjoy her looks at all normally, but on this cover, she radiated.

i loved the uma cover, but i have to separate the girl from the cover...uma is fantastic anyways, the cover was typical vogue. her current cover for gq scares me with how beautiful she is.

all the other covers (forgive me, gwenyth) were banal.

Originally posted by supernerd@Nov 27th, 2003 - 10:07 am
reese. she look gorgeous and has this mature motherly look about her that makes her look even more amazing :flower:

agree completely. reese looks gorgeous :heart:

Originally posted by Belowen@Nov 21st, 2003 - 10:02 pm
Do you guys ever have models on the cover? :shock:

:lol:
exactly! It seems odd and kind of sad that there are no models, just actresses in US Vogue...

SJP & Reese win. Worst: Cameron and Debra. The Debra cover was just way too busy. Overall -- Anna W please let models do their jobs!

Originally posted by valerie+Dec 11th, 2003 - 11:26 am--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(valerie @ Dec 11th, 2003 - 11:26 am)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-kate@Dec 5th, 2003 - 9:28 pm
Bring back the models! :idea: :clap:
YEAH!!!! :bounce: :clap: [/b][/quote]
I'm with you guys :angel:

Originally posted by fashionrage@Dec 12th, 2003 - 1:58 pm
wow - not a single woman of color on the cover this year....sad.
wow I didnt even realize - ur right, that is sad

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ericbaig68
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->