The Best & Worst Catwalkers

Asha123 said:
/\ Really from Isabelli thats really really good! Well done GEMMA!

yes Asha123 dearie, but we dont know how reliable models.com is. anyhow gemma is an annointed one. the moment fashionland took a glimpse of her, they are sold. vogue just gave her all the eds, all the coverage. all she needs now is a cover that daria never got, at least never all by herself coz she was with everyone else. gemma is just the next in line, that is.:ninja:

Madame Elle said:
yes Asha123 dearie, but we dont know how reliable models.com is.

true! I've always wondered how they determine who goes up and who goes down.

For me Michelle Alves has the best walk, period!

Asha123 said:
/\ I assumed they did a visiters vote.

but that wouldn't be a really accurate way of determining the rankings cos someone could just go there lots of times to make their fav model's ranking go up....no i don't think they determine it that way.

/\ You make sense, it doen't really seem fair. I have no clue as to how they do it!

Asha123 said:
/\ You make sense, it doen't really seem fair. I have no clue as to how they do it!

It's based on how many jobs they get. So that means, covers, ads, eds, runway... the whole nine yards.

Mr-Dale said:
It's based on how many jobs they get. So that means, covers, ads, eds, runway... the whole nine yards.

Oh I see.

Mr-Dale said:

You said it Mr-Dale!!! That basically means visibility. then again, it wouldnt be that accurate, unless they apply arithmetic. like 1 campaign=10 pts or 1 show=5 pts, etc... it would still largely depend on their personal knowledge about who they think is really making it. take for instance louise pedersen. i havent noticed her lately, shes missing the latest collections, probably got some ads, yet shes still on the top 10. missy rayder is also one of the top 10. i have seen more of maria carla (runway and campaign) than her and yet maria carla barely made the top 20. anyhow, in the end its just about the numbers.:innocent: its still up to us!

:angry: Glitch Alert!!!:angry:

guys dont you think its unforgivable. for us to have totally forgotten one of the most statuesque models of all time. Miss Alek Wek! She has one of the best catwalk. she has amazing legs. and she really uses them well. Catwalk=Alek Wek in some way.

www.style.com

Attachments

• alek01.jpg
    alek01.jpg
    43.3 KB · Views: 5
  • alek02.jpg
    alek02.jpg
    34.3 KB · Views: 4
Madame Elle said:
guys, hello:( , i dont think gemma ward belongs to the worst group, she will be replacing daria's throne any moment now, she already took the 2nd spot from isabeli in models.com top 50. soon shell be numero uno.:wink: she perfect guys.

ok even though i like gem so it might be baised:mellow:
i agree i dont think her walk is bad its just a normal kinda boaring runway walk which doesnt make it the WORST but its not great either just plain

gaucherive said:
You said it Mr-Dale!!! That basically means visibility. then again, it wouldnt be that accurate, unless they apply arithmetic. like 1 campaign=10 pts or 1 show=5 pts, etc... it would still largely depend on their personal knowledge about who they think is really making it. take for instance louise pedersen. i havent noticed her lately, shes missing the latest collections, probably got some ads, yet shes still on the top 10. missy rayder is also one of the top 10. i have seen more of maria carla (runway and campaign) than her and yet maria carla barely made the top 20.

i agree. they should apply arithmetic. just like they do for tennis rankings. and they should show us how they came to reach such a position. but oh well. it doesn't really matter cos we all know who we like anyway.

oh and alek is just super skinny!! i absolutely love her body!

Mr-Dale said:

Thankyou, why didn't we think of that it is so obvious! And Gaucherive I agree, Alek has one of the best catwalks!:flower:

gaucherive said:
guys dont you think its unforgivable. for us to have totally forgotten one of the most statuesque models of all time. Miss Alek Wek! She has one of the best catwalk. she has amazing legs. and she really uses them well. Catwalk=Alek Wek in some way.

if the Almighty can forgive us, then who cant and who shouldnt! to err is human and we only can do so much. but yes i agree, alek wek is one of the best models ever. and she treads the runways really amazingly well too. so shame on us. miss wek we love you.:heart:

i love maria carlas new campaign for givenchy

models.com

Attachments

• givenchy.gif
    givenchy.gif
    131.2 KB · Views: 16

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Figedifug