Beverly Hills, 90210

Haha, yes, the double standards. Brandon having about 15 girlfriends in one season and he's still the good boy, but Brenda having one boyfriend becomes the sl*t that almost gets disowned by her family :lol:

I agree, Mel is such an irrelevant character. But many of the parents in the show are pretty annyoing. Cindy Walsh, ugh.

I never liked Andrea that much :innocent:

I totally love the new 90210, too. At first I thought it sucked, but I guess that was because I kept comparing it to the original. And it was quite annoying how they recycled so many story lines from the original. But now that that they finally have some new characters on it that weren't fully inspired by the ones in the original I can look at 90210 as an autonomous show that's pretty good and addictive, too :woot:

Haha, yes, the double standards. Brandon having about 15 girlfriends in one season and he's still the good boy, but Brenda having one boyfriend becomes the sl*t that almost gets disowned by her family :lol:

I agree, Mel is such an irrelevant character. But many of the parents in the show are pretty annyoing. Cindy Walsh, ugh.

I never liked Andrea that much :innocent:

I totally love the new 90210, too. At first I thought it sucked, but I guess that was because I kept comparing it to the original. And it was quite annoying how they recycled so many story lines from the original. But now that that they finally have some new characters on it that weren't fully inspired by the ones in the original I can look at 90210 as an autonomous show that's pretty good and addictive, too :woot:
Yes, it's terrible to watch! Brenda makes one tiiiny mistake (okay, so she went to Mexico with Dylan without a passport - woopsie), and Jim (oh oh oh, Jim Walsh :angry:) gets all upset. Jim is a character I really don't like. He has so many expectations to Brandon. And with the Dylan thing when Brenda and him are dating - That's insane, who would get that mad? Cindy I'm not fond of either - And the way Spelling made her character - Do the dishes, make dinner. Jeez.

Hahaha no! Andrea.. :ninja: She's worst in the first seasons, the high school ones. She thinks she OWNS Brandon, and gets all demanding and jealous.
I also find Donna's character in the first seasons a bit.. WHY does he make her so dumb? She's not. I guess it's because of character development, but it annoys me.

I've only watched the first episodes of the new 90210. It's okay. Maybe I should buy the dvd one day.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lisol3
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->