Blondes - favourite lipstick or gloss?

Posh Princess

Reaction score
What's yours???

I'm loving Revlon's Super Lustrous Lipgloss in Nude Lustre for the day and Glossy Rose for the evening.

and

MAC - Pink Packed for nights out.

:kiss:

loved a limeted edition one that dior did last summer .. called a piece of tart. Ive yet to find one i love as much. but that ran out yonks ago.
I love juicy tubes, they pump up your lips and taste great too.
I normally wear pritty neautral lipgloss so i can go mad with the eye make up. I have alomond shaped eyes so i like to make the most of them and open them out a bit as well.

m.a.c. "dubonette" - a nice brick red, or "smoove" - metallic brown with an olive cast. my coloring is similar to cate blanchet's or gwyneth paltrow's. I always get compliments when I wear these 2 colors, so I tend to wear them a lot. purplish colors don't look look on me, by the way.

here's how dubonette looks on me:

Clinique's Almost Lipstick in Black Honey... I've used it since high school and it's the most perfect berry stain with lots of moisture.

For Gloss, I like Nars in Pillow Talk!

These are my favorites:

Vincent Longo Lip Stain in "Foolish Virgin" (natual pink)
Trish McEvoy Gloss in "Babydoll" (Coral/Peachy-Pink w. slightly golden shimmer)
MAC Amplified lipstick in "Fast Play" (Dirty Slow Pink)
MAC Lustre lipstick in "Syrup" (Cloudy Pink)

Thank you !

I've a nice long lippie shopping list for this weekend =- any more recs would be fab too !

Clinique's Almost Lipstick in Black Honey
I looked at this at a Clinique event last year and liked the look of it but the SA put me off but Iam going to getit now as it was really lovely - thank you for the reminder !

:flower:

Juicy Tube in the color Beach Plum

Mac in babied... uhhhh

I:heart: Lip Injection to plump my lips up
and I also :heart: Dior Addict Lipstick mines a coraly color with a bit of sparkle in it (not sure what its called)
OOh and MAC lipglass in FINE CHINA and CRYSTAL BEACH!!!:D :blush:

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm gonna have to try out this Black Honey stuff... Hmm!

Posh Princess said:
I've a nice long lippie shopping list for this weekend =- any more recs would be fab too !

Clinique's Almost Lipstick in Black Honey
I looked at this at a Clinique event last year and liked the look of it but the SA put me off but Iam going to getit now as it was really lovely - thank you for the reminder !

I always have it with me! It seems to last a really long time, too.:kiss:

bexy said:
I:heart: Lip Injection to plump my lips up
and I also :heart: Dior Addict Lipstick mines a coraly color with a bit of sparkle in it (not sure what its called)
OOh and MAC lipglass in FINE CHINA and CRYSTAL BEACH!!!:D :blush:

What's Lip Injection?

Just bought that Clinique Black Honey... I love it!!!!

Luna said:
Just bought that Clinique Black Honey... I love it!!!!

I'm so glad you like it- the best part is that you don't have to slick on balm first before applying it....it's got a lot of moisture!

I hope they don't plan on discontinuing this anytime soon.

And plus, it's not sticky or yucky like my juicy tubes.. my lips feel like they can breathe.

I don't think they'll discontinue this.. it's one of their most popular products.. look at the clinique home page!

Clinique's Almost Blush is good...
Mac Lip Gelee in Slicked Pink

WOW--Thanks so much, Posh Princess! I just bought Revlon's Super Lustrous Lipgloss in Nude Lustre for 5.94 at Walmart and I adore it. The packaging is nice, the color is lovely and subtle, and the texture is light without being too sticky. :smile: I'm going back for Glossy Rose right now, and I'll definitely check out their other shades. The texture is exactly what I like in a lipgloss. :flower:

i love l'oréal glam shine in sand christal. use a nude lipliner under it to make it last longer - very sexy :-)

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
konster
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->